Calling out the MOOSE again

T-Rex

#21 Post by T-Rex »

That picture!!! It Ain't Right.....

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

Its getting close. Today was the first time I made my four mile loop without having to walk for some of it. Im down to 207. So close. It looks like dropping nearly 50 pounds really helped out in the drag racing. That was worth about 6 horsepower. I did way better last weekend than at the ohio ride . I even won the first race by a huge margin.
I sure am paying the price for all those pizza and cookies from the last 15 years. I have notice my heart rate has dropped from around 80 to 60. Although I get this weird feeling that Im going to reach my goal of 180 pounds and then get a massive heart attack the next day. I paid off my vette and took full coverage off it a couple months ago . What do you know today I get rear ended. On the plus side it was by a hot babe . At least I got her phone number LOL My world is a strange one .

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Oh man!!

wistech

#24 Post by wistech »

Dont worry Steve . Its nowhere near as bad as what you do to your own vehicles. LOL

T-Rex

#25 Post by T-Rex »

Everything happens for a reason Wistech. If you need Vette Parts I might be able to hook you up...

wistech

#26 Post by wistech »

I hear ya buddy. Im just taking every day as they come. I do appreciate all the great people I have met since I got into Cannondales . There are handful of you who have helped me so much these past few months and I thank you all for it.
As far as vette parts it looks like the rear bumper popped in and back out without breaking the plastic so it should just be a scuff and paint job.

T-Rex

#27 Post by T-Rex »

I as well appreciate all the help I have recieved from Wistech, Timbo, and others on this form. I had an idea but you guys put me in the right direction. You guys will always have a friend down here in Texas....

timbomoose

#28 Post by timbomoose »

John there's better and cheaper ways to meet women.LOL! Yeah I don't think there could be nearly as much damage as Steve puts to his own cars.LOL!

wistech

#29 Post by wistech »

204 pounds I got a second wind for the first time since 1991 and ran an extra mile easily. How are you doing Tim? Remember wieght is lost horsepower. What does losing 51 pounds come out to. Wish this fat boy luck.

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Sep 5 2006, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John there's better and cheaper ways to meet women.LOL! Yeah I don't think there could be nearly as much damage as Steve puts to his own cars.LOL!

Man I am never gonna hear the end of that tongue.gif Still cant believe with 5 guys in truck nobody warned me about that pole ohmy.gif Battlescars on trucks are cool though.