Trinium map

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I have two of these Trinium maps.Not sure what if anything is different.Let me know if these work.
[attachment=4489:Trinium.ccf]
[attachment=4490:Trinium_..._stroker.ccf]

proflow

#12 Post by proflow »

Thanks 27---Proflow

rayspeed

#13 Post by rayspeed »

Thanks!! Those work and in case anybody is wondering I compared them in caledit and they are identical.
Ray

m_mcgranahan

#14 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

Would this map work well on a ported motor w/ a 96.5mm WWE piston? (right now the moto/speed combo map works well, but always looking for better :-)

Thanks

God bless...

Mark

rayspeed

#15 Post by rayspeed »

I use it with a ported 450 storker with a full fmf and an open air filter and full flow tank kit and ended up with about 48hp with a good safe afr and a flow rate of 1925. Your results may vary and there are probably a couple more out there that may be closer to what you have. At least that map would get you alot closer than you are now... I would bet that moto speed is all over the place lean and rich.
As soon as you do porting it is time to ditch a stock or hybrid map.
Just my two cents!
Ray

m_mcgranahan

#16 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your input. I'll have to give it a try. Was your 48hp at the rear wheels?

I don't know if you like to Motocross, but I am planning to be at open practice at pima motor sports park this Sat and it would be great to meet you and have another dale at the track! (Open practic is 8:30am to 2pm costs $25 Can get more info at www.pimamotorsports.com)

Thanks

God bless...

Mark

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Jan 28 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use it with a ported 450 storker with a full fmf and an open air filter and full flow tank kit and ended up with about 48hp with a good safe afr and a flow rate of 1925. Your results may vary and there are probably a couple more out there that may be closer to what you have. At least that map would get you alot closer than you are now... I would bet that moto speed is all over the place lean and rich.
As soon as you do porting it is time to ditch a stock or hybrid map.
Just my two cents!
Ray

rayspeed

#17 Post by rayspeed »

To the wheels... but that one is down at the moment with a split liner! Do you need a hook up for a dyno here in town? $75 for a two hour minimum and I think two dales can be dialed in in that time with enough hands. I might have one in the group that needs tweaking if you want to team up.
Will kick around coming out... got alot going on and was hoping to change that liner this weekend. Do you have to have a kill switch there?
Ray

m_mcgranahan

#18 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi Ray,

That's cool because if you are getting 48 to the wheels, it is quite posible that you are making 53 to 58hp at the crank! PMP does require a kill switch. I'll have to let you know about the dyno. I might be ready to do that later on in the spring. I can't believe a liner split on you! ny idea how that happened?

I hope you can make it saturday.
God bless...

mark

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Jan 29 2008, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To the wheels... but that one is down at the moment with a split liner! Do you need a hook up for a dyno here in town? $75 for a two hour minimum and I think two dales can be dialed in in that time with enough hands. I might have one in the group that needs tweaking if you want to team up.
Will kick around coming out... got alot going on and was hoping to change that liner this weekend. Do you have to have a kill switch there?
Ray

Gibson265R

#19 Post by Gibson265R »

I use the terminator map on my dale. I made 48.44 HP. HMF, Asso stock bore, stock stroke, cyclone w/UNI, and wistech porting. I have no idea what my cam timing really is, but its set to what should be the 106/106. The cams are the gray Megacycle ones (gray intake). The afr is good and straight. Flowrate is set to 2100 and offset is .88.

cdale490

#20 Post by cdale490 »

QUOTE (Gibson265R @ Nov 7 2009, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use the terminator map on my dale. I made 48.44 HP. HMF, Asso stock bore, stock stroke, cyclone w/UNI, and wistech porting. I have no idea what my cam timing really is, but its set to what should be the 106/106. The cams are the gray Megacycle ones (gray intake). The afr is good and straight. Flowrate is set to 2100 and offset is .88.

can anyone tell me what the rev limiter is set at in the trinium map