More power found?

thedeatons

#31 Post by thedeatons »

Hey Tim... Could you give us a rough estimate on what these will cost us (the intake cam) and when they will be available? Thanks in advance...

snowprophet1

#32 Post by snowprophet1 »

This is only a simulation and we won't declare any true numbers until we have real dyno results, but it looks like it may work. (lots of hours in this one trying to develop it) Pricing not yet determined. If results are what we hoped for, we will try and get our quotes to give everyone a fairly accurate price.

timbomoose

#33 Post by timbomoose »

Didn't make it to the dyno yet. Still waiting on duals. Last week would have been ideal to hit the dyno.This week will be harder,but still shooting for this week.Will be testing cams with ti pipe, dual exhuast and different length silencers on the duals,the deatons throttle body mod,animalscannibal anti reversion throttle body mod, hopefully c27 bigger head pipe for duals,a x440s ported motorcycle, animalscannibal 505(with mods described), speed1b's quad with different pipes: hmf,ti pipe ,and duals. This will be a long and very expensive day.Hopefully rewarding with new found power. Will definately post results good or bad.We're looking at and shooting for best overall powerband and concentrating mainly on peekhp but hoping for some more. Rpm range mostly concentrating on gains is 7000rpm to redline and trying not to sacrifice anything below 7000 rpms. I'd like to thank wanablaze and class900 for donating to the dyno runs coming up it definately is appreciated.Thanks Josh and Patric you are both dedicated Dalers and great guys.

wistech

#34 Post by wistech »

Good luck and try to get as much info on each run logged in as per mod. We need to keep better track of that stuff.

timbomoose

#35 Post by timbomoose »

Thanks John.Hopefully we both have some sucesses to report on the dyno.Doesn't matter who gets it just as long as it is found.I'll try to keep better detailed notes on the runs and tweek that afr as strait as possible.I hope we won't have any granades.If we do hopefully it'll be after all the testings done.

thedeatons

#36 Post by thedeatons »

Excellent!! Tim, your boxes are in the mail, and should be there by Thursday or Friday latest. Let me know if you do not receive them, I have tracking numbers. The throttle body is in one of the three boxes, ready to go. It just needs a bored intake boot to help it out. I am really excited about all the dyno work. Put me down for $20, to go towards the dyno time, just add it to my service/parts bill!

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Jan 30 2007, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks John.Hopefully we both have some sucesses to report on the dyno.Doesn't matter who gets it just as long as it is found.I'll try to keep better detailed notes on the runs and tweek that afr as strait as possible.I hope we won't have any granades.If we do hopefully it'll be after all the testings done.