Service evaluation poll

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

This poll is here to evaluate service to customers.Please feel free to add comments good or bad.This poll is here so I can improve service where needed.Please choice which best fits your expereince.I know I'll be getting beat up for time delivery, which I'm working on currently and trying to improve, so fire away.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Get beat up for time delivery? I haven't sent a lot up your way but what I had was returned less than two weeks from when I sent it. Not bad when you think of the time included in the shipping there. But ****, now everyone wants a piece of the moose, lol.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I voted wasnt any help and led me wrong.Man this guy is worse than Winky laugh.gif

You dont need a poll.Your doing best you can.Everyone I am sure would like things done quicker but none of us have the money to afford that including you Timbo.

Speed 1B

#4 Post by Speed 1B »

You dont need to change a thing...You are doing a great job Tim.

wanablaze

#5 Post by wanablaze »

-Top notch service and products and very fast delivery
-Returned calls and answered all questions
-Helpful with ?'s on the phone and problems
-Couldn't be happier with service

toothandnail

#6 Post by toothandnail »

You need 1 more option
Top notch service and products and reasonable delivery time smile.gif
Everything I HAD to have I got when promised, other things a little slow but still well within reason smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

Tim did everything he said he would with me. Sure, I would have liked the work done faster, but he seems to be on par with everyone else time wise and the quality seems to be top notch. He does well for a low overhead operation. In order to give more customer service, the overhead goes up and the prices go up with it. I'm happy. The best part is Tim has hours / days / months of R&D behind his work. If he says it should work, I trust him. This time I'm not a Guinea pig and I bought proven parts.

MX Quad Dad

#8 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Couldn't be happier (well I will be happier when I get a stroker crank for my quad)
Very helpful with ?'s
I don't believe he ever had to return a call (which is better)
Delivery was delayed (can't remember why, but think it had something to do with the stroke length. I ordered a 2mm but he made it 2.2mm (maybe first one?) and he remachined the piston to make sure it was well within the pump gas spec.). it was quite a while ago so I can't remember the details. But he made sure I was aware of the delay before the day I expected to receive it.

theJeStEr1340

#9 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Couldn't be happier, timbo has saved my season time and time again (at least twice). I couldn't have that Championship in my signature without him, next year I am going for the national championship.