Finally got a few min of ride time after re-build.

GDITheman

#1 Post by GDITheman »

Tim, I finally got to ride the quad with the new engine. Ran very smooth and was even pulling 3rd gear wheelies in the snow. I'm getting it ready to take to Red Bud on April 1st for open ride. Thanks for keeping these things running. I don't think I could go back to riding Jap quads.

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

Did some riding at motoland in kingsbury, IN today. The engine ran real well. Will be riding at Red bud next weekend. I'm looking forward to some great riding this summer. Nice job on the engine, Tim.

dalewannbe

#3 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (GDITheman @ Mar 25 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did some riding at motoland in kingsbury, IN today. The engine ran real well. Will be riding at Red bud next weekend. I'm looking forward to some great riding this summer. Nice job on the engine, Tim.

How far are you from motoland?

I've that place is nice. I'm not sure how far I'm away, probably 3 hours, but I've heard its worth the trip.

GDITheman

#4 Post by GDITheman »

I'm about 50 mins or so up in MI. We went at the last min because they let mini ATV's ride and I wanted my 9 yo son to ride. The course was way too big for his 90 cc 4 stroke. It was a cool track. Nice facility. We said we would go again sometime.

GDITheman

#5 Post by GDITheman »

2 track days on this engine now and it rocks. I can't imagine what a ported engine would do. It ran well at Red Bud except for some battery issues ( not Tim's fault). Great build.

Thanks, Tim.