Warning! Is my stuff what you really purchased?

timbomoos

#1 Post by timbomoos »

I recently came upon a motor that was supposed to have items that I sell in the motor. It was suposed to be a 467cc with a wisco piston.This raised a big flag to my attention because I have never made a 467cc with a wisco. The only ones that had 97mm wisco piston were 465cc and was only 4 total years ago and 3 have long since changed pistons from wear. This leaves one unaccounted for but was assembled by me and had a ported head which this motor did not! I needed to see the motor to see if someone was getting ripped off. It was supposed to "FOR SURE" be a 2.2mm stroker crank by me and a 97mm wisco piston. The cutomer who was going to purchase sent down the motor. Needless to say it was not what it was supposed to be, a low hr updated motor with my items. This "low hr" motor had bad wiped out cams and buckets,decomp that was ready to fly apart ,litereally, wong clutch basket for the gear(motorcycle basket and quad gear)with a big thick heavy metal ring welded to it the entire basket was warped from welding, BAD, clutched plates rotated that were ready to break apart,no bearing it the basket but a busheing to sloppy that rattled around in the bore of the basket and the shaft,half the bolts were unlocktited ,STOCK PISTON,STOCK LINER WITH DEAP DIMPLE and big surprise NOT one of my cranks! I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE SELLING STUFF THAT ISN'T MINE AND CLAIMED TO BE GIVING ME A BAD NAME THAT I'VE WORKED SO HARD ON BUILDING. THIS ROYALLY PISSSES ME OFF! It also had a ballbearing main. Good items were aluminum valve cover,water pump, and stage 8. This motor was a cobbled up mess. 2 member got hosed on the deal and 1 almost. Cobradale was going to purchase the motor and guy310 was selling. Guy bought it to build another quad and decided not to build another and was going to sell the motor he never ran. Guy310 willingly sent the motor here to be checked over bebore being purchased and took care of cobradaler.These are 2 honest trustworthy guys. Guy310 went back to hanniblescannibal who he purchased from and had no clue it wasn't what it was supposed to be and took care of Guy310 a 3rd honest guy and victim in this mess. You'll never guess who was the liar and cheat was behind it all. It was supposedly build for his own personal Quad and the best of everything.How many people heard that before? I did when I purchased a quad from him at the factory that was supposed to have spacific update asked clearly that was lied about. Yep you guessed it MAZ! If anyone else has purchased anything from MAZ that is supposed to have my items in your motor from him please contact. MAZ has NEVER NEVER purchased a stroker crank from me and only 2 z400 bearing cranks total. One went to someone on California I believe and the other went into a motor that was sold by Championmotorsports as a "new" crank which was not the case,Both parties knew it was used and sold it as a new crank.It did have a new z400 bearing and a good used rod and pin but believe me it was clear it was used and not new and sold as new in the motor. It also a CP piston kit that I still can't get paid for from last year. MAZ is a LIAR and a CROOK! Stay away! If he owes you anything take him to court or you will get nothing or get junk parts. If he sold you anything that is supposed to be anything of mine in your motor, unless you are one of the 2 mentioned you got RIPPED OFF! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Others have called me in the past asking me to hurry up on the cranks that I was doing for Maz that never existed. He is a pathological liar and a crook. I hope thats clear enouogh! We do not need people like this in our community.Peroid!

Here's a link to the b.s. motor being sold http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=11062

Here's a link to the motor being sold with a supposed new crank that wasn't.
http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=10925

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (timbomoos @ Jun 18 2007, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a link to the motor being sold with a supposed new crank that wasn't.
http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=10925

This motor is different from hannibal's though isn't it? Is there a problem with Champion's motor also? sad.gif Ah man, that sucks.

timbomoos

#3 Post by timbomoos »

No that motor is fine. Thats the motor I never recieved payment from Maz for CP piston kit. I was supposed to get a beat up moto front end or money and never recieved and the crank was sold as "NEW" which was a used crank in it with a new z400 bearing in good condition. It was EXTREMELY clear it was sold as used to MAZ several times and Scott was there also while hand delivering. There is nothing wrong with that motor other than false advertizement and payment for parts issues.

timbomoos

#4 Post by timbomoos »

Just talked to Maz and he assures me that Hanniblescannibal knew the motor he was getting and that also he doesn't know why champion advertised the crank as new. If these statements are true I apologized for the statements above that have been made. But there is a liar here and members have been ripped off and people thought they were getting things I sell so this make it my business also. Maybe hanniblescannibal can chime in and championmotors sports. Guy310 was assured that it was a 97mm piston and one of my cranks. There is no ? about that. Hannibalscannibal took care of guy310 and is saying Maz didn't give him the motor he paid for. Maz is blaiming hanniblecannibal and I would like to know who's wrecking my good name and other member involved. Is it hanniblecannibal or Maz for the 440cc engine supposed to be 467 or on the other case with used crank sold as new Maz or championmotorsports. I only had one dealing with champion motorsports buying that went good and I had other dealings with Maz still waiting on payment for,trade for parts for cranks good deal,trade parts for pro cal(never recieved and gave up after month but nothing exchanged hands no loss and purchased a 4 wheeler with the best of everything,own person quad, and all updates but had none but also had no problems with. Please all parties chime in involved.Whoever is guilty will be banned at bare minimum from for sale section. 2 others have also been banned from forsale section for ripping members off also not having anthing to do with my items. We are a small community and we need to deal with people we can trust.Whoever is to blaim fess up.

timbomoos

#5 Post by timbomoos »

Here's some more info from hnnblehscnnble post
ENGINE (468cc): unicorn case converted to hyrdro clutch, cannondale prototype 2mm stroker crank with z400 bearing to be safe, wiseco 97mm piston, aluminum valve cover, aluminum impellar, some titanium bolts inside and out but i do not know to what extent, good decompression mechanism. this thing is ready to rip.have never had a problem with it and has veyr low hours.comes with throttle body and mydreamride intake system. built by MAZ for own personal use but we ended up with it $1150 price neg. need to sell!

This one says cannondaleprototype 2mm stroker crank with z400 bearing,good decompression,97mm piston. Was not a 2mm strokercrank was a 1mm cannondale protype stroker crank,decomp was very very bad,Piston was a 95mm asso piston hitting the back side of the crank shave on the top but not valve pockets so valves can hit,Crack in the back side of the piston from hitting the crank.Ok his listing say 2mm stroker cannondaleprototype.So could be a miscomunication,but there was no z400 bearing bad decomp, and not a 97mm piston. There no mistakes there.I'll put up some pics.Members have been ripped off and people will be banned.Cobradler would have had a motor that would have grenaded fast,Whether from the junk cams and buckets,decomp,piston beaking from hitting crank or dropping valves from no clearance or cams, and crank would have chipped a gear. Cobradaler would be SOL. We're down to 2 people please chime in.

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

That is a shame on hannible's deal. He is just a kid to uh? I was wondering why he was not around anymore.

Guy310

#7 Post by Guy310 »

In hannibals defense, he always responded to my communications even after I told him I got ripped and he has never avoided me or blown me off which leads me to believe he has always been honest with me and has given me the best info he had. The post that was quoted that stated it was a cannondale prototype crank was not the post that I purchased the engine from so I did not have any clue ahead of time that would be the case. The post I purchased from said it was a 468 and he gave me the rest of the details as told by Timbo in his first post in this thread. That was the only info I had and I am glad I hadn't accepted any compensation yet from cobradaler before we found out what was in there.

Nickc711

#8 Post by Nickc711 »

join the crowd i got ripped off on my dale all updates runs excellent.....how about no updates and runs excellent for about two minutes..

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Well I didni't ihave a good experience with hannibal before. He lied to me about a purchase. Drug the purchase out for over a month. Said he was sending the money twice and then said he didn't want the crank. I don't mind people changing their minds or having worries but you don't tell people you sent the money when you didn't. Shady in my book.

surf2snow1

#10 Post by surf2snow1 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jun 22 2007, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I didni't ihave a good experience with hannibal before. He lied to me about a purchase. Drug the purchase out for over a month. Said he was sending the money twice and then said he didn't want the crank. I don't mind people changing their minds or having worries but you don't tell people you sent the money when you didn't. Shady in my book.

I'm going through something similar right now. Waiting to hear back from him before I bring it on the forum....This has been dragging on since November 27th, when I sent him the money for a rear shock and other parts.