Warning! Is my stuff what you really purchased?

Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

IMHO
He is a kid that has no respect for anyone else on here. He will lie just to cover his butt even on matters that weren't a big deal if he would have just been honest. Then he jokes about the people he lied to. again...IMHO

If I were you I would call it a loss and post about it. If its been 6 months and he is still saying he will ship it out he is lieing. sorry to hear about that.

surf2snow1

#12 Post by surf2snow1 »

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

anyone notice who hasn't shown back up in all this? hmmmm

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes thats odd.Only dealing I can remember I had with Hannible was with that so called "prototype" frame.I was going to buy it but asked for pics and saw that it was just unfinished.After he did say in his ad that it might be just a unfinished frame that was a standup thing to do.So I really dont think the guy can be that bad.He may be irresponsible and uninformed or confused but I just dont get impression that he is out to rip anyone off.Then again I still believe to this day that Winky honestly believed he was doing right thing in his dealings with us also.Point is there is a difference in someone who PLANS to rip you off and someone who just ends up ripping you as a course of events.Hope he comes on and straightens it all out with you guys.

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

well, i see someone is still lurking....
http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=11789

surf2snow1

#16 Post by surf2snow1 »

I got a PM from him on the other site. Sounds like he wants to make good, but we'll see. He is telling me that he still needs to file a claim with the post office to get the money from them.

Thanks Tim, I got the cranks on Tuesday. I dropped the big one off with Wade that day and haven't heard back from him. I assume everything looks good. You are the man!

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#17 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jun 28 2007, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then again I still believe to this day that Winky honestly believed he was doing right thing in his dealings with us also.

No disrespect to you Steve, but,,,, Winkey is nothing more than a self centered, pathological liar, and a thief, with no remorse or conscience. I am speaking from first hand experience.

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I know but he could have passed a lie detector test I bet.It was a sarcastic remark I made that you quoted.Dont worry I would never even think of dealing with him again.I dont have $ or time to throw away to people like that.

hnnblehscnnble

#19 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok guys i just found out about the post that has been made.timbo sent me a pm in june that i just got today and i havent been getting on the forums do to no interest in a bunch of **** quads that have caused me nothing but grief and a bunch of women that like to gossip as if they were in high school and basically talk ****.i was at azcannon's house and he told me about the post so i figured i would check it out.

we got the quad from steveMAZ in july of 2005 because he had had in his possesion for 7 months previously and another year or so after that 2 whole quads and one engine and owed us money and was put on the spot because me my father and my brother showed up on a surprise visit and he had been lying the whole time.

so we took a quad that he said he was building for his own personal use and that it was a CANNONDALE PROTOTYPE STROKER CRANK not a timbo stroker. and a wiseco 97mm piston making it a 468 i never did the math nor did i care to but thanks for your scientific explanation timbo.now i know timbo supposedly contacted him since the guy sutton deal and maz claims that i knew that the engine was a stocker.bullshit!

so i last winter parted the quad out and sold guy sutton the engine that i was told it was and had worked nicely for me for over a year with no problems other than a clutch.after i found that he had sent it to timbo and was told that it wasnt what it hought i sold him i told him i would make it right buy giving him a walsh 250r kit that he agreed to but we have not finalized do to his end of the deal.no worries there!

happyboy.....stop being such a panzee and stop trying to use tampons girl.get over the crank thing.sorry i didnt want a wore out crank and could not stand your smart @$$ dealings.i dont get you man you do anything in your power to flame anyone like your some freaking god or something man.get off yourself.

surf2snow i have the paperwork from usps for the shock and only the shock that you paid $75 and i honestly cant remember if i made you pay shipping but im almost positive that if i sent any other parts they were in a different box that you receieved but i could be mistaken that was in november.and i did paypal you the money after usps screwed me and ate it all.if you want the shipping that i think i covered ill paypal it to you in a week or pick it up im in phoenix.

cannondale27 the frame i told you was a prototype because maz told me it was and because it did not have a vin anywhere.we discussed it and you decided it was basically an unfinished 03 and we went our seperate ways and i appreciate your words.

as for anyone else.i have only talked to timbo once otherwise he doesnt or wouldnt answer my ms or calls and i think after parting a whole quad out and any other dealings with cannondales period i have only had this problem with the engine that i was uninformed as far as what it really was.i had never even opened her up before, and happygirl and his crank.as far as surftosnows deal.i was not telling him every step of the process with usps but i cannot control how fast they work.once i realized i was just going to have to eat it i immediately paypaled him the money.although he doesnt think it ws the right amount i think it was but am willing to work with him privately to fix the issue.

i started on these forums young when we got 4 cannondales then 5 then 6 and have met alot of cool people,friends,riding buddies, and also have looked up to alot of you guys for help.now im an 18yr kid on my own going to school at mmi to pursue something that i love and i dont feel i have ever cheated anyone or hurt anyone on purpose or at all.

immediately after the issue with this engine and guy sutton he contacted me and we worked something out so basically this post was ran by an uninformed guy(timbo) about an issue that was already being solved between two adults and did not need to go any futher into discussion.and as far as using MAZ as a resource of information.Thats like using a high times,playboy,playgirl, and a enclapedia on spider monkeys to do a report on mechanics of a diesel engine.its just not good to use someone who is known and only known for lying,cheating,screwing and any other word you could describe for complete trash, to gfet information from.

maz still has a falicon crank of ours from the days when jaybr was getting them in batches and im sure its long gone.so why would we trust him timbo.honestly thanks for setting me up here.

kyle townsend you know how i do....burning bridges left and right for s.a.g.
7403618044 anymore problems call this number!

hnnblehscnnble

#20 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

also timbo i never said it was your crank in my engine ALTHOUGH SCOTT MIGHT HAVE AND I DO NOT KNOW THAT HE DID AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH HIM.and i also didnt read your whole big long post at the beginning.dont really have the attention span for bullshit, and if you read my post it stated for the engine:

engine Hydro converted UNICORN CASE (TRUE), 468cc WISECO piston, cannondale pt stroker crank and z 400 bearing(thats wgat i was told by maz), aluminum valve cover(TRUE), titanium fasteners in some places(TRUE).Motor was built by Steve Maslanik for his own personal use so you know it has to be good(TRUE THAT IT WAS BUILT BY HIM BUT NOT THAT IT WAS GOOD WHICH IS NOT MY FAULT). $1200

BELOW THIS THERE WAS LIST OF PARTS THAT WERE SOLD WITH NO ISSUES FROM THE CONSUMERS (THOSE ARE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE PARTS HAPPYGIRL)