Warning! Is my stuff what you really purchased?

hnnblehscnnble

#21 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

also i know my posts ae scrambled as far as where stuff is.adhd kicks in ya know.so dont try to falme that too cause i already know.

Happyboy

#22 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (hnnblehscnnble @ Aug 19 2007, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry i didnt want a wore out crank and could not stand your smart @$$ dealings.i dont get you man you do anything in your power to flame anyone like your some freaking god or something man.get off yourself.

Was anything I said about the matter untrue? How hard would it have really been for you just to say I changed my mind? Instead you drug it out for 6 weeks saying you had sent the money over and over? And how was the crank worn out? I know you really don't care how you come across on these boards or who you screw over but carma is a real b!tch. All of this stuff makes it really easy to see how you could "bend the truth" on a sale. That may not have been the case but it would be really easy to believe after your childish posts.

hnnblehscnnble

#23 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

your completely right happy but how many hours did the crank have?i just like how its completely different from what happened with guy and you still chime in.and who have on intentionally screwed over happy.

i didnt commit to buying your crank, waited on usps before refunding surf2snow, and sold guy an engine based on what was told by the biggest lying thief we know Steve Maslanik aka mazmx248, and after i found out i had sold him a lemon offered to make it right by giving him something i have strived to get since i got a dale,a walsh 250r kit.

i do care how i come across on the boards and want to be a trusted member but im also not going to put up with pure bullshit.

Happyboy

#24 Post by Happyboy »

The crank had <25 hours on it...just like I had said before. My comments had to go to character which you don't care about. What do you mean you didn't commit to buying the crank? We worked out a deal on parts+$$ and you said you had sent the money 2 different times.

I am glad you made good with surf. If you haven't done anything wrong there is nothing to fly off the handle and get overly defensive about. Just state what happened and move on. Comeing on here on a thread that was months old and telling people off doesn't help your case. I know, you are just a kid with ADHD and its not your fault. All us meanies should be nicer.

hnnblehscnnble

#25 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

haha adhd has nothing to do with this and wasnt using that as an excuse and the only thing to do at this point was to get at the people who got at me for 2 or so months and i didnt know about it to defend myself.

basically i dont care how nice you guys are to me, because if you noticed i dont use the forums.

i made right with guy the instant it happened and that should have been the end of it.surf2snow was made right with and happy there was nothing to do but buy a crank off you that i didnt want so i didnt buy it regardless of how i drug it out.i apologized after it happened but you still get on here and rag.

see you guys around

zoommx

#26 Post by zoommx »

Selling/Buying stuff sure has changed in the past several years. Thankfully the internet has allowed us to facilatate maintenance of our Cannondales. Over the past 3 years I've owned one, I've seen several posts regarding poor business practices related to our rare machines' parts purchase transactions. One complaint among several positives I can overlook. When the complaint ratio to good, fast, fair transaction compliments becomes a little more than rare, I won't deal with those businesses causing the problems. There are about 4-5 individual people/suppliers of Cannondale stuff I WILL NOT buy anything from because of poor customer service. Since I personally haven't had a bad experience getting Cannondale stuff, I think my system works great! I won't list those on my "no buy" list,although I'm sure you can guess one, but here are a few of the good sellers I've personally had great transactions with:
1. HAPPYBOY, even went above and beyond and mailed me a part to test for free!
2. BlackWidow, consistantly good.
3. Canniboomer.
4. Kdeal.
5. Midwest Rider
6. Matzak Machining
7. ATK
There are others I would buy from, but since I haven't personally had the experience, I won't list here.

Roger MOVMX#491

hnnblehscnnble

#27 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

sweet well guys im done ranting.im leaving this post alone and im going to go about my own business from now.ill just do more to cover my @$$ if i do decide to sell anymore parts, if at all even possible.

kyle