complete order status

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

As some have know I was on vacation the past couple weeks and some orders did not make it out before hand.Here's a list of orders for everyone waiting.Some orders are complete just waiting on wrist pins.Wrist pins are expected to be in fri or mon.

offroadfan complete ready for shipping
chris kestler head shipped
2000ex callender shipped for rider of ther month
ron kisic engine complete ready for pick up
cobradaler engine complete ready for shipping
shackkat complete ready to ship
kenny mariscotti engine ready to ship
psycosis all complete ready to ship except waiting on wrist pins
azcannon complete waiting on wrist pin
class900 complete waiting on wrist pin
cannonboomer 5 cranks going out beginning next week
cannondale27 will be complete next week
speed2424 will be complete next week
cdale55 next week
tearoom complete end of next week or the week after
kdeal 2 weeks
dawzie one quad ready other just starting engine out
frog quad ready 2 weeks
rayspeed 2-3 weeks
all others order from this week not on list
pm'ing totals today
Thanks,Tim

claas900

#2 Post by claas900 »

I guess the wrist pins still haven't came in yet?

offroadfan

#3 Post by offroadfan »

Hey tim, I'm trying to find out if my motor has been shipped yet, and when I should expect it. Thanks

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

You need to call Tim AND leave a message. He doesnt have a phone out in the shop so he checks messages a couple times a day . No message = no return call.

offroadfan

#5 Post by offroadfan »

QUOTE (wistech @ Aug 30 2007, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You need to call Tim AND leave a message. He doesnt have a phone out in the shop so he checks messages a couple times a day . No message = no return call.

I've left two messages. And I understand that he's busy, I'm just anxious to get it back and I'm hoping to be able to get it together for a dune trip this september.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Im on the phone with Tim . His answering machine doesnt list numbers so give him a call back and leave your number. . He also says your engine has shipped out and is in transit. Sounds like your getting a big dog. wink.gif

offroadfan

#7 Post by offroadfan »

QUOTE (wistech @ Aug 31 2007, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im on the phone with Tim . His answering machine doesnt list numbers so give him a call back and leave your number. . He also says your engine has shipped out and is in transit. Sounds like your getting a big dog. wink.gif

Yep, I'm getting a big dog biggrin.gif I haven't even ridden a cannondale except for maybe 10 minutes up and down a road. I had to pull the motor right away after I got it. I can't wait to get this beast going! Thanks for being the middle man Wistech! And thanks Timbo!!!

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (offroadfan @ Aug 31 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I'm getting a big dog biggrin.gif I haven't even ridden a cannondale except for maybe 10 minutes up and down a road. I had to pull the motor right away after I got it. I can't wait to get this beast going! Thanks for being the middle man Wistech! And thanks Timbo!!!

Well that might be a problem. Because now you will not have known how big a slugs the stock engines were and will expect all dales to perform like yours.

offroadfan

#9 Post by offroadfan »

QUOTE (wistech @ Aug 31 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well that might be a problem. Because now you will not have known how big a slugs the stock engines were and will expect all dales to perform like yours.

Very true, but I wasn't about to keep this baby stock. tongue.gif Let's just hope I smoke my friends yfz. He has a max power 523 kit, which max power claims is 60 hp. Once I get it together I'm taking it to get dyno tuned. Maybe he'll come with and get his dynoed as well. Then we drag. Then I take it to the dunes and put it to some serious work!

Oh and now I realize that I will actually be waiting on injectors to finish the build, they sent me mismatch injectors mad.gif

claas900

#10 Post by claas900 »

Plz tell me all orders have been shipped? AT least the ones waiting for wrist pins. wink.gif

QUOTE (wistech @ Aug 31 2007, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>