Sale Special!

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Will have a sale from today until Wed.

Items are:
Metal oil pump gear 1 set complet 3 piece (2 steel 1 aluminum) $75shipped Normally $100+s&h

Metal oil pump gear have 3 incomlpete sets. Sold in 2 piece sets both steel for $40 shipped

Cannondale head $190 shipped immaculate. Cam caps and bucket bores all sized perfect condition.Bare head has seats, guides, and cam caps.No cams, springs,valves,buckets or retainers.Normally $225+s&h

Piston kits $399 shipped 97mm cp piston and nicasil liner for stock stroke 450cc,falicon stroker,or timbo stroker (467cc) Coated skirts and chrome wrist pin only the best.All sized ready to ship.Normal price 425+shipping.

1 set new moto tie rods $35 shipped

Paypal address is tmatczak@yahoo.com 1st come 1st serve.Must be paid in full by Wed. Will post pics.

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

1 set of incomplete metal oil pump gears sold (2 piece)

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

3 piece oil pump gear set sold
1 2 piece oil pump gear set sold
head sold
2 set of moto tie rod ends sold

timbomoose

#4 Post by timbomoose »

Found 2 more moto tie rods sets
1 more head same condition same price
piston kits
2 more 2 piece oil pump gears

Also for THIS WEEK ONLY complete motor. Cable clutch case,new old style crank with z400 bearing,new flywheel,new cams,new buckets,new valves,new valve springs, (intake valves special grind with dimples,ported head,cyclone and filter,new one way bearing,bored throttle body,cams degreed,new crank bearings,new cp 450 kit
50-57hp depending upon which exhaust you use and which compression piston
$2500 pump gas 12.5-1
$2600 110 race gas 14.25-1
-$25 with throttlebody exchange-$80 with no flywheel-$80 with no stator. Prices firm.
can dyno tune for fee if interested.
Allow 2 weeks for build.

Also 1 new set of blue headlight bezels $25 shipped
1 new set of silver headlight bezels $25 shipped

May have more items a few more items.Sale is only until Sun including Sun.

peterock

#5 Post by peterock »

blink.gif

Tim gets his computer going and he is cleaning house. That motor is hard to pass up.

Oh yeah, Tim get me those pictures we talked about.
atkracing@sbcglobal.net

timbomoose

#6 Post by timbomoose »

I'm a pack rat and hate getting rid of anything, but bills tell me otherwise. Have 4 c'dale quads and 2 bikes and 2 more quads to put together that I bought in pieces.Keepers.I have extra motors was saving but was going to let one go.also have some items I wanted to get made for the site and need to generate some cash to do so.Will get those pics to you sometime this week Pete.

Down to one set of moto tie rods left all other tie rods sold.Still have other items listed.

Mike,Dave,Brad,Ross,and Dan recieved payment and items will be shipped out today.

Dachshund

#7 Post by Dachshund »

I'll take the set of silver headlight bezels. I'll wait till Sunday to pay to see if you come up with anything else I need. :')

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

Will set it aside for you.

Brad Oakley

#9 Post by Brad Oakley »

I know that this is coming a little late... But I have a whole pile of the aluminum gears that are missing from the metal pump gear 'sets'. Brand new - $19.95 each (Part 5-2014M)

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

That a good deal, Brad.....and would be handy for completing some sets.