495 piston kits

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

For all waiting on 495 pistons kits. Called cp and should be in next week. The ones that came in a few weeks ago that were supposed to be 495 kits but were 450 kits. All will be 1st priority and will be shipped out as soon as they come in. All other kits on the shelf and in stock.

peterock

#2 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Dec 10 2007, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For all waiting on 495 pistons kits. Called cp and should be in next week. The ones that came in a few weeks ago that were supposed to be 495 kits but were 450 kits. All will be 1st priority and will be shipped out as soon as they come in. All other kits on the shelf and in stock.

ppssssstttttt, Tim pics?

also got the sleeve back, should be sending you the replacement.

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

Have most pics done will start sending over tonght.I got side tracked last week from that dreaded snow making me ride my snowmobile.Sad excuse but true.It felt great doing some riding again,but saddly the snow is slush here now and its back to work.Thanks Pete.

peterock

#4 Post by peterock »

I may be able to get my hands on some more rods for you. I have to follow-up on some things this week.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Dec 10 2007, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have most pics done will start sending over tonght.I got side tracked last week from that dreaded snow making me ride my snowmobile.Sad excuse but true.It felt great doing some riding again,but saddly the snow is slush here now and its back to work.Thanks Pete.

Tim, don't worry the ice is coming across the USA as I write this.

mad.gif

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I am guilty also. When there is snow like we got it is impossible to resist riding!

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

You guys with enough snow to ride are lucky!

Break that thing in and wear it out, Tim! You deserve it!!!

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Wanablaze the snow line is only a little ways from you. Southern WI got lot of Lake effect on top of that hard crusty snow. It's perfect!