Dead beat list.

m_mcgranahan

#21 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hey Timbo,

Just a thought, but you might contact the deadbeats and offer them to have you sell their motors/parts for what they owe you and thereby get dropped off the list. Might be a good option for those who truly fell on tough times and you could get your money and get bills paid. Just a thought.

God bless...

Mark

timbomoose

#22 Post by timbomoose »

Just a thought, but you might contact the deadbeats and offer them to have you sell their motors/parts for what they owe you and thereby get dropped off the list. Might be a good option for those who truly fell on tough times and you could get your money and get bills paid. Just a thought

Shipped the items to the deadbeats out long ago, others who's items are sitting aren't on the list because the have the courtesy to say won't be able to pay for a while. Can't argue that everyone runs into $ problems now and then. I'm extremely easy to work with. These people will not send items back and will not respond back. They change their cell #'s after repeated calls and ignore you like you don't exist. I waste countless hrs chasing them down and such sleezbags can't even call you back with a lame excuse. PEWEE on the site had the idea described above and sold all of parts but kept the $ for himself what a great guy! But Haydug's helping me out and going to send up his case and transmissin and side cover at least not a total loss. Thanks Doug for the help. I'm glad I stayed up all night and helped PEWEE rebuild his quad and give him some free parts and other parts next to nothing. Even trusted him to send the money. People like that for taking advantage of people should stand in front of a bus and do us all a favor. At least my consious is clear.I figure at least when I leave constant messages they have to get a sinking feeling in their stomach if they have any consious whatsoever, right PSYCHOSIS. Or mayby get imbarressed if someone hears the messages when they're over the house. At least MAZ can answer the phone ever 10th time or so and say he's going to ship the stuff out. Would like to get the stuff though.My wife's is right when she say's its my own fault and you can't trust people. I just hope I helped these ******** out in some way or another because it makes me struggle with the monthly bills. I wonder what its like living in a home without mirrors? Thanks for the suggetions and help from the members it is appreciated.

jacobw

#23 Post by jacobw »

I went through that Tim with the local shop I bought some parts with when I was going through divorce I had some money coming to me and it took a while for me to get paid and I kinda left them hanging and it made me feel really bad I don't like to be put in a situation like that bad for both parties, I am a straight up guy and like to do business that way.

Symoto

#24 Post by Symoto »

Hi I'm posting for the first time on here but have been around for a short while on the cannondale.com forum and have recieved some excellent cranks from Tim over the last year.

I'd just like to add that there are one or 2 othere people who should be included on the deadbeats list, for missrepresenting their used parts sales, then duck and dive, don't respond to mails or phone calls just like tim says (it's not just companys that get shafted) when you try to sort it out with them.

You know who you are mate, I won't be going away, no mater how long it takes.

Mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (jacobw @ Mar 19 2008, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i went through that tim with the local shop i bought some parts with when I was going through divorce i had some money coming to me and it took a while for me to get paid and I kinda left them hanging and it made me feel really bad i dont like to be put in a situation like that bad for both parties, i am a straight up guy and like to do business that way.

timbomoose

#25 Post by timbomoose »

Psychosis has contacted me and is trying to make things right and is going through some tough times in his life right now. We'll get something worked out and there is no hard feelings here. Anyone who tries to make this right is a stand up guy in my book.

Psychosis

#26 Post by Psychosis »

I would like to apologize to the community here. My actions were unexcuseable. Fell on hard times and shut off to the world more/less hurting myself more than anyone but screwed Tim.

Will probably have an engine for sale depending on what Tim wants to do. Either a 450 that's assembled and ready to use but never fired with every possible update, CP piston, porting, new cams, clutch, trans, etc, or a 505 if Tim wants to go that route. I will leave that to him but just putting that out there for anyone looking for a brand new engine with more power than needed.

kdeal

#27 Post by kdeal »

I knew it had to be something bad Mark. You are too good of a guy to not man up. If there is anything I can help you out with let me know.

Ken

wanablaze

#28 Post by wanablaze »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Apr 8 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to apologize to the community here. My actions were unexcuseable. Fell on hard times and shut off to the world more/less hurting myself more than anyone but screwed Tim.

Will probably have an engine for sale depending on what Tim wants to do. Either a 450 that's assembled and ready to use but never fired with every possible update, CP piston, porting, new cams, clutch, trans, etc, or a 505 if Tim wants to go that route. I will leave that to him but just putting that out there for anyone looking for a brand new engine with more power than needed.

Sorry to hear that, Mark. Hopefully it will all come back around for ya. I know it wasn't easy to do, but thank you for contacting Tim.

MyCannibal

#29 Post by MyCannibal »

yeah...way to man up bro...it can only get better...

Dachshund

#30 Post by Dachshund »

It's good to see you around Mark. I know it was hard to post back here but I have a lot of respect because of it. Here is praying things will work out for you. Stephen.