Dead beat list.

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Have started a deadbeat list of customers that haven't paid their bills. Here are people over a year without payment

Cory Parker
Jeff Colarnski
Steve Maslanic (MAZ)
Tim Hieble
James Matthews
Ed Reimold

ozarkdaler

#2 Post by ozarkdaler »

ttt

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

ttt

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

laugh.gif

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Two names dropped off. Are we seeing progress? Must have been the free bump!

timbomoose

#6 Post by timbomoose »

Yes some names have dropped. There are no hard feeling if someone makes things right. That's all you can ask for.

MyCannibal

#7 Post by MyCannibal »

BUMP!...dont take advantage of a person with knowledge and skills...we need people like this to be around to keep our community going...PAY UP!

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

I'm going to bump this thread so everyone can see the gif that Wanablaze posted. LOL...thats hillarious..

Oh yeah...don't screw with Timbo.

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

Dead beat list updated. Some names added a couple taken off. A few to be added next week and a couple more if not paid for in a few weeks. This is just sad. People's word means nothing anymore. Speed2424 told me on the phone today how he got stiffed on a freshly updated motor he sold. Wannablaze buying parts never to recieve. You guys are welcome to add to the list if you'd like. People shouldn't have to chase people down just to get avoided or lyed to. This is the reason I got out of tool and die. Work your butt off and have hound for 6-12 months to get paid or get stiffed from bankruptcy. New company policies should care of any new problems and a lawyer or Guido will have to take care of the rest.

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

Member who's names are above are suspended from the site until their bills are paid.