Dead beat list.

ozarkdaler

#11 Post by ozarkdaler »

Tim just a suggestion but you should add there screen names if you know them because we may just know them by that. Also we may be able to catch them on another site.

Pay up losers!!!

Haz-Matt

#12 Post by Haz-Matt »

Pay up people we need guys like Timbo. Shouden't of sent your stuff to be work on if you weren't going to pay. So pay up dead beats.

quadryder

#13 Post by quadryder »

I am not on the list, but looking for work to be done... I just left you a PM

timbomoose

#14 Post by timbomoose »

Thanks everyone who has paid and/or sent cores back. It really helped out with the bills this month. No hard feelings everything was made right. Now if the last few could step up, it could make my life a lot easier. 3 of the remaining owe $1500+ each almost everone else was under $300. If I could get these guys to pay I can get back on the new projects for our Dales.

wayneschofield

#15 Post by wayneschofield »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Feb 19 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks everyone who has paid and/or sent cores back. It really helped out with the bills this month. No hard feelings everything was made right. Now if the last few could step up, it could make my life a lot easier. 3 of the remaining owe $1500+ each almost everone else was under $300. If I could get these guys to pay I can get back on the new projects for our Dales.

If cashflow is a problem Tim I will pay up front, no problem at all. I understand your position and value your commitment to 'the cause' and wouldn't want you to get fed up with us like the tool and die work.

I have my own business and I have started to turn bad payers away now, I am busy enough without them and would rather spend time with the kids and the quads than work for some git who won't pay.

Just let me know how to get some money to you. Paypal, transfer, whatever......

speed2424

#16 Post by speed2424 »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Feb 10 2008, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speed2424 told me on the phone today how he got stiffed on a freshly updated motor he sold.

My deadbeat called me yesterday and said he wanted to pay me off. Maybe he saw this post and didn't want his name posted for ALL to see.

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (speed2424 @ Mar 2 2008, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My deadbeat called me yesterday and said he wanted to pay me off. Maybe he saw this post and didn't want his name posted for ALL to see.

Its about time Kdeal manned up. laugh.gif
Otherwise we would have to feed him to the kitty.

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Mar 2 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its about time Kdeal manned up. laugh.gif
Otherwise we would have to feed him to the kitty.

Curses on you Lord of Thunder! Can I just call you Fartman? LOL laugh.gif

I shall return and lay waste to your kitty! ohmy.gif

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

Holy cow!Whos worried about sharks with a pic like that.Kids thought it was awesome!

wanablaze

#20 Post by wanablaze »

It's a zebra whiger!