505 held hostage !!!!!

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Hey Tim I'm getting the urge to break the world record again. If I don't get the 470 crank back soon, I'm going to have to use one of Neil's 505's with a 30 shot of nitrous to go for 80hp. I've been free basing lots of cough syrup and Tang so I take no responsibilty for what may happen. wacko.gif
I know you have been holding it back to give yourself the chance to be the horsepower king, but others are going to suffer if you don't cough it up.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

That's why he hasn't sent my 505 to me, huh? Darn you, Cannondale Monster maker! LOL laugh.gif

proflow

#3 Post by proflow »

I hope the cat isn't out of the bag about my squirted 505.
I'll just keep it quiet for now. wink.gif

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Wistech put the Nitrous on that 432cc motor and go for 80hp.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Mar 3 2008, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wistech put the Nitrous on that 432cc motor and go for 80hp.

No that ones got a good case and I will need a tool steel wrist pin for the juice. The nitrous will just be used on junker cases and used parts as it would cost a fortune to rebuild 505's. That's why I'm not using it on mine. But if Neil leaves his 505 laying around the shop for too long............................. laugh.gif

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (proflow @ Mar 3 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope the cat isns't out of the about my squirted 505.
I'll just keep it quiet for now. wink.gif

If your crazy enough to sacrifice a 505 to the record PLEASE have a video camara mounted and running on the engine when the button is pushed.

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

John waiting on the heavier duty pin setup thats in heatreat now that gets extra strength from the gear. Can send out with your old stuff but don't think it would hold up very long from the previous carnage.
Kdeal before I can send you a 505 you have to order one 1st. Lol. You ordered a 495 and was send a week ago. Sorry for the wait.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Mar 3 2008, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John waiting on the heavier duty pin setup thats in heatreat now that gets extra strength from the gear.Can send out with your old stuff but don't think it would hold up very long from the previous carnage.
Kdeal before I can send you a 505 you have to order one 1st. Lol. You ordered a 495 and was send a week ago.Sorry for the wait.

Just send the dang thing Polly .

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Mar 3 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John waiting on the heavier duty pin setup thats in heatreat now that gets extra strength from the gear.Can send out with your old stuff but don't think it would hold up very long from the previous carnage.
Kdeal before I can send you a 505 you have to order one 1st. Lol. You ordered a 495 and was send a week ago.Sorry for the wait.

Tim: my bad! And guess what was awaiting at the door when I got home! ohmy.gif

Wistech: You are on your own! wacko.gif I think Tim should give you a 432 crank and two sticks and see what you can come up with! LOL laugh.gif

Thanks Tim! tongue.gif

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

That crank has been through so much it really doesn't pay to worry about it. You know I'm just going to keep jacking up the power till it blows so quit worrying about it and slap it back together with the used bearing and lets get this party started. I've only got a few engines left to build and the drag quad is starting to come together.