505 held hostage !!!!!

proflow

#11 Post by proflow »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Mar 3 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your crazy enough to sacrifice a 505 to the record PLEASE have a video camara mounted and running on the engine when the button is pushed.

Not sure about a vid cam, but I will say -when the full throttle micro switch activates, hold on to your *** ! biggrin.gif What a blast to ride. ----Proflow

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

cough cough, wus. where is that record at?

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

LOL

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

laugh.gif

I want to see destruction!!

proflow

#15 Post by proflow »

OK. so I took my wife, brother, & a good friend of mine to Beverly dunes just for a quick rip & some bird hunting last weekend. My buddy broke the 400ex chain sprocket hub about halfway out the dunes (Dave's got me another tomorrow) so I ripped back to get misc. tools,rags,zip ties & strap to get him back. On the way back to him I found about 6 tricked out Banshees on the top flat drag racing. They had just staged as I was coming up on them. My bike is pretty loud so they turned & saw me coming up behind them on the left. I stopped about 10-15ft before them so they would launch. When they did, me w/30lbs of misc. crap in a plastic bag held between my legs on the seat dropped the clutch in 2nd (bottle off) & killed 5 of them right quick. The other Alky Banshee was a bit more challenging , but I got him by about 4 bike lengths before we had to shut down. I continued forward down the drop of the dune were the 400ex was. When I stopped & grabbed my bag to turn to my bud He pointed up to the top of the dune where I just came from. There stood 6 Shee riders wondering what the **** just happened ! OH-Ya just gotta love it ! tongue.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

On a side note, I'd like for someone to mod the 505 map for Alky if possible.-------Proflow

Oh ya, these are Oregon pics, since then , graphics, 22x11x10 paddle Haulers & Aluminum rear axle installed

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Now that makes it all worth it! Awesome kill.

I will be making a E85 map for the next race motor I build. Not 505 but should be a good start for you.

proflow

#17 Post by proflow »

That would be great ! All my fuel seals etc. should be ready to go. Let me know please---Proflow

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

I just read your post for Timbo. Proflow he says that makes all the work worth it. Nice to hear results.

proflow

#19 Post by proflow »

I cant wait for next spring, we should be riding much more than this year. My wifes Dale has a low compression issue I need to look into. It'll probably use my 02' crank that Tim put the 400 bearing in & a ported Blackwidow head I won awhile back on e-bay together. I'll fit that build & my Rhino Rotax 800 conversion in between snowmobiling this winter. Wonder how I'll talk my bud into polishing all the aluminum on her bike ? HMMM. Next time a large bore smoking deal on a piston/coated liner deal comes up I'll probably buy it for a x-mas gift for her bike. How big on stock stroke ? 14.5-1 would be good. Sorry , just thinking out loud. As for the work done by Tim on my engine, 27 is right. I am VERY PLEASED. His attention to detail is much like mine & I'm hard to please unless everything is meticulously perfect. ----Proflow

wistech

#20 Post by wistech »

This was supossed to be wisecrack to Tim about him draggin his feet on the 470 stroker crank. Over a year and half wait . I guess the jokes on me .LOL