Sorry have not been around

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry been working my tail off trying to get caught up. Have not been on the computer in about a month. Very excited about some of the new things have been making and can't wiat to see how it work out on the dyno. Been very bad on pm's but have been good on phone calls up until last week. Sorry to everyone who I did not get back to last week but had motors to get done that I promised to people. This week will be a tough one too more things to get out. I've been pumped up and in the work zone and trying to stay in it as long possible and am not getting burned out in the least. Anyone that I did not get back to with a bill the past week or two no worries will not be on the dead beat list.Should be back on line again full time in a bout 2 weeks and will answer pm's then. Thanks for everyones business and support. Have been on the dyno a few times the past few weeks and will post some charts big dog motors will be getting dynoed soon with some new tricks hopefully will be greaking the 65hp barrior with these next motors have been oh so close in the past.

wayneschofield

#2 Post by wayneschofield »

I know that feeling Tim, I hardly ever get on here myself these days (or on the quads), just seems one job after another of late.

Ah well, it all funds the playtime later I guess.....