Status of Timbomoose

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

Tim doesnt go on the internet because his computer does not work. He wil never respond to emails ....ever or until he gets a new computer and high speed internet which may be a long time from now . . I think we discussed the situation of your crank several months ago and you have never contacted him on what to do . So if you want your crank you better CALL Tim ASAP .Winter is back .

PS I still have a handfull of cranks ready to go in an emergency and So does Canniboomer and Black widow with the same prices pretty much as Tim so its not like there are no alternatives.

dvrack

#12 Post by dvrack »

Chris,
I would send my stuff to Brad at Black Widow he is professional and a pretty good guy and your bike wont be an antique or turn to dust before you get the parts back...
Dave

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Or offer Timbo the equivalent $ for the product if it gets to you on time.Might be surprised.But dont expect the giveaways he has been doing for the past 7years.He also owns this site.Why?For us.Think about what he has done for us including the Z400 bearing for starters.Some would have sold the bearing as a custom setup and charged $500 or more just for installing it.Now go to someone else and get what Timbo basicly gave us.Not right.

UpsMan

#14 Post by UpsMan »

Am I the only one that sees the irony of the guy that owns the premier Cannondale website (I think so), doesn't himself have internet access? Truly weird.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

He cant get highspeed internet.So it takes about a 1/2hr just to open the home page I guess.

big.elk.hunter

#16 Post by big.elk.hunter »

I am going to call Tim. I would have called him before anyone else anyway. I had him do the last crank for me a coulple years ago and was happy with his service. no reason to change unless it will take too long to get it back. thanks.

chris

dvrack

#17 Post by dvrack »

C27
I wasn't disrespectful of Timbo and am very thankful he came up with the Z400 update but obviously he has better things to do than work on dales, people change there focus or desire and that is okay. I was just stating to Chris that he may want to try another vendor that can get the job done quicker. Should I not tell someone there are other people that can get the job done or are we not about keeping these things on the road and people not getting frustrated with them not running and parting them out.

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

For me its about supporting the people who support my habit.Blackwidow has done his share also but nowhere near what Timbo has done for us.Timbo has not changed his focus or desire he is just one person working at home who also has a life.Nothing has changed ever since he started helping us so why should he change now?You will find that the very best people are like this.They do the job for satisfaction and because they ride with the people they are doing the work for.Like said good things come to those who wait.To me there is no other choice.

dvrack

#19 Post by dvrack »

Well I think Brad has done quite a lot I think he is the only person other than ATK with a website that you can order parts from, there are others you can get parts from but I dont see any websites popping up to benefit us. I understand loyalty and if Tim gets his lead times down then that would be who I would send my work to but until that happens I will use Brad. I am just being Honest and that might piss people off but I am also being realistic.

peterock

#20 Post by peterock »

www.atk-parts.com

smile.gif