Who is worthy if Timbo is not available

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

The work you are wanting is not custom (except the port job) and can be done by any competent Dale mechanic. I have built at least a dozen motors in the last few months and don't have any back log at the moment. I do not solicit business but will help out a fellow Daler in need. Happyboy's motor is by far the best deal and is very powerfull. A lot of the guys who have done their own quality work have just gotten burned out. Cannondale27, Wistech (my mentor), Timbo (who has been giving my name out to do motor builds, Thanks Tim...soon I'll be fried too!), etc have built a ton of reliable motors. You can always hit the sponser list on the main page as well.

tongue.gif

peterock

#12 Post by peterock »

Here you go:

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...c=23091&hl=

Don't think you'll find a better deal.

moto440

#13 Post by moto440 »

yep pete has it if i had my sled sold i would already be buying that motor, good price

svahle

#14 Post by svahle »

I know a guy in Bolivar, Missouri that is good with Dales. He was formerly a mechanic at the local Dale dealer (when such a thing existed) and has since updated several Dale motors. PM me if your interested in his name and number.

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

Whats his name svahle? Is he on this site? While he might be a good mechanic I would not trust a dale motor to anyone that is not very up to date on dales via this or the cannondaler site. There are so many tricks to them I would be vary leary of anyone but a hand full of trusted names.

Montez440

#16 Post by Montez440 »

QUOTE (peterock @ Jul 8 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here you go:

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...c=23091&hl=

Don't think you'll find a better deal.

Thanks! I will see what i can work out!