Tim???

jtracker

#1 Post by jtracker »

Hey guys,
I know Tim doesn't have time to even get on here but I have been calling him since yesterday and his phone is always busy. Maybe a phone problem? If anyone does talk to him though, I was just wondering if you could find out if he has sent out my motor? Justin Good
Thanks!

claas900

#2 Post by claas900 »

Ive been having the same problem. Only I've been trying to get a hold of him for about 2 months now, and just the last few days his phone has always been busy.

ScramblerXLE

#3 Post by ScramblerXLE »

wow. I talked to him just Sunday for a while. hehe, I guess I must just get lucky. There's a guy @ KTM northamerica that I can NEVER get on the phone and a friend of mine gets him every time he calls. Oh well.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

He has had phone issues for a while which is why he rarely answers these days. He also has taken it off the hook in the past when he wanted to work in peace. I'll see if i can get in touch with him tomorrow and see what i can find out.

ltdyfz450

#5 Post by ltdyfz450 »

Tim is having phone issues, stopped there today and seen him.

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

phone issues? Does he live in mexico or something? Gimme a break!

polyesterpig

#7 Post by polyesterpig »

Ah, the Cannondale Curse!

joedirt

#8 Post by joedirt »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jul 15 2009, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He has had phone issues for a while which is why he rarely answers these days. He also has taken it off the hook in the past when he wanted to work in peace. I'll see if i can get in touch with him tomorrow and see what i can find out.

If you talk to him tell him to send my crank back...even if it's not done. I send him the money for shipping.
Rob Hertz

ozarkdaler

#9 Post by ozarkdaler »

What the heck. Is Tim that busy?? I have not talked to him in almost a year. I hope everything is going well 4 him. Maybe I need to drive up there and fix his phone I am in Akron Oh so I think the drive is doable.

jtracker

#10 Post by jtracker »

Phone was fixed and I got my motor! smile.gif