Timbo, I need my crank

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Aug 13 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it were perfectly good why is it at Tims?

Because all the experts on here said it needed to have the pin modded for better oiling.

ltdyfz450

#12 Post by ltdyfz450 »

I talked to Tim about your crank. He has it done. He just needs all your info call him and call him and call him thats the only way to get a hold of him. Steve you hit the nail on the head with Tim and all the customers.

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

Guys, please no more soap boxing for Tim. Zach has contacted Tim and hopefully the two of them can get together. If not Jay, call me and I will pass the information on.

ALL:
As stated previously Tim's "custom work" on some features has slowed to a crawl over the last year and he is basically getting out of that type of work. He advised me the other day that he is within a month on most work. So if you have something that has been there a few months (or more!), get a hold of Tim. LEAVE A MESSAGE with your info. He will call you back.

Ken

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Hey, Tim OWES me a cup of Iced tea, any idea how I can get that, it daimm HOT down here, and I'm thirsty!!

2000ex

#15 Post by 2000ex »

Everyone is right on the money with Tim. It is like christmas when something shows up from him because it is so perfectly done but it takes a great deal of time. However if you are patient, NOTHING will beat the smile on your face when you install the Timbo goodies and take your bike for a rip afterwards.

I just got finished putting together my 495 today in my race MX machine and the grin on my face when you smash the throttle is well worth the wait. Need to take it to the dyno so I can get my 60+hp club stickers smile.gif

lil jbr

#16 Post by lil jbr »

im hard on equiptment

polyesterpig

#17 Post by polyesterpig »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Aug 13 2009, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have found that PAYING UP FRONT at least half of the cost and not jewing him down on his exemplary work give him motivation to get you work done.

Wow, I'm not Jewish, but I have a few good friends that are. Wistech, I value your knowledge on the Cannondales, but I know you made an error here.

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

QUOTE (polyesterpig @ Aug 15 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I'm not Jewish, but I have a few good friends that are. Wistech, I value your knowledge on the Cannondales, but I know you made an error here.

Tim called me last night, I sent him a paypal while on the phone, and the crank will ship on Monday.

I was in no way trying to bash Tim, just trying every means to get ahold of him, the crank has actually been finished for a few months.

I know Tim fairly well and respect his work, I did not try and negotiate the price down and Tim knows me well enough to know he would get paid on time.

UpsMan

#19 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (polyesterpig @ Aug 15 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think he made an error. This is perfectly acceptable unless you are an overly sensitive sissy liberal. Wistech doesn't need me to defend him, but I will anyway. There is no way anyone could interpret his usage of that word as a slur of any kind. Now if he had said; " How was copper wire invented? Two Jews fighting over a penny!" Now that might be a tad offensive if you are really sensitive, but to everyone else, its just really funny. I say relax and look for something important to be offended about.

ozarkdaler

#20 Post by ozarkdaler »

What are you talking about that was how it was invented. That is what they teach in class but, I did fail political correctness. laugh.gif

I am just kidding...