I???m Back!

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Well as a lot of you may know its been quite a while since I???ve been on the site. Some say I just got up and left, others say I moved to the Netherlands. Neither being true. There is even a rumor I died! Yes dead! There is even a video going around showing my death. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9kSOGgs2wQ As you see in the video it never shows me dying just the fall. In all reality I survived the fall by landing on an airplane that was flying by.

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

From this near death experience it made want to live out my dream as becoming a professional racer. First I tried drag racing. It was definitely a thrill! 300+mph in under a ??mile is a rush. I ended up taking the championship and my son took 2nd. As you can see from his face he is a sore loser!

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

Next after conquering that task I took up professional motorcycle drag racing. Didn???t take a 1st but ended up 2nd due to throwing a rod!

timbomoose

#4 Post by timbomoose »

[attachment=11056:h.jpg]After the series was done Women were after me everywhere I went. They knew me anytime I took the bike out. My wife Pam was not happy. So I decided to sell the bike and move on.

timbomoose

#5 Post by timbomoose »

Winter came so I decided to go out and ride the snowmobile. What a nut rush!

timbomoose

#6 Post by timbomoose »

Though I enjoyed my snowmobile there was still a void in my life. I knew what it was, but did not want to give in. It was my drug, my Cannondale! Every time that I rode it I couldn???t stop and it took over my life. Whether it was the cannondaleriders website or the quad itself. I got obsessed with anything it had to do with. My wife knew she was inferior to Cannondales and threatened to leave me if did not stop. So I said by!

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

Being winter I decided to try some ice racing. I got my fried animalscannibal (Tom the hammer Hall) and tore up the circuit.

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

Winter being done I was ready to try something new and met up with Gangta Mike and he invited me to race the monster jam circuit.

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

I never raced oval before or an pavement but it was fun and got my friends Tom the Hammer ,Zack the Attack, Johny Gina, Hazzmatt, and my 2 brothers and we tore it up!

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

After the Monter Jam series was done we did some atv drags, trail riding, cross country racing, motocross riding and some atv rodeos and jambories. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRezGfjmV2w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiAR571rQTM It didn???t matter what we were doing on our quads, that was where it was at. I had a great race and riding season and now I???m back and on the site again and lovin it!