cranks

joedirt

#11 Post by joedirt »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jun 26 2011, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get the feeling Joedirt has never spoken to Tim because I think i asked him about this a long while ago and he said he has never heard of a JOEDIRT or Rob Hertz. I bet if he ever got it there was no note in the box and the crank was smoked. With no contact after a long while it would just go in the scrap bin.

Wrong

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jun 28 2011, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tim says he remembers the crank and it was totally wasted . He called and left you a message telling you it was junk years ago and you never called back . He doesnt understand why its so hard for you to pick up the phone and leave a message. He says it may still be sitting in the box on a back shelf waiting for your response.

Wrong again.
Crank was taken out of a brand new bike. Sent to him in january 2009. He never called me and never left a message.

Lets hear some more BS wistech.

r.porter

#12 Post by r.porter »

QUOTE (joedirt @ Jun 29 2011, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wrong

Wrong again.
Crank was taken out of a brand new bike. Sent to him in january 2009. He never called me and never left a message.

Lets hear some more BS wistech.

Not the best way to get help with your problem!

joedirt

#13 Post by joedirt »

I was told in a PM from another member in 2009 that timbo didn't know who i was and he did not have a crank of mine. According to UPS the crank was delivered.

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...c=18032&hl=

So I guess this is a differnet crank than the one you started asking about in 2007 and shipped in dec 18 2008 ? If thats the case then Tim also has the crank you shipped in january? What did he tell you when you discussed these cranks?

BTW I was typing what Tim was telling me on the phone so calling Tim a liar and a crank thief might not get on his good side.

Tim also told me we shouldnt be all uppity by Joedirts continued comments on any post crank related. If he has any questions his number is still the same (814- 796-6667). He has nothing against someone he doesnt know and would welcome a discusion.

If you really dont want to resolve this by dialing the ten digits then just say so and continue on the same path of insulting the site owner and other memebrs. Our moderators will take care of you .

joedirt

#15 Post by joedirt »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jun 29 2011, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...c=18032&hl=

So I guess this is a differnet crank than the one you started asking about in 2007 and shipped in dec 18 2008 ? If thats the case then Tim also has the crank you shipped in january? What did he tell you when you discussed these cranks?

BTW I was typing what Tim was telling me on the phone so calling Tim a liar and a crank thief might not get on his good side.

Tim also told me we shouldnt be all uppity by Joedirts continued comments on any post crank related. If he has any questions his number is still the same (814- 796-6667). He has nothing against someone he doesnt know and would welcome a discusion.

If you really dont want to resolve this by dialing the ten digits then just say so and continue on the same path of insulting the site owner and other memebrs. Our moderators will take care of you .

Yes that is a different crank. I got that one back and put it to good use.
I was already told he didn't know my name and he didn't have my crank.
Moderators can do what they gotta do. I really don't give a ****.

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

sigh. getting all upset on a public forum isn't going to fix anything. I believe I spoke with you about this and you had not called and left Tim a message at the time. When I spoke with Tim he did not know anything about your crank.