#11 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

how much is it usually for this mod?

claas900

#12 Post by claas900 »

..I belive its around $200 or so??..

Big Dog

#13 Post by Big Dog »

Hi Timbo,

Maz has 3 of my motors, that he is doing the Falicon cranks and is getting 2 more to do. One of the motors has a new ATK crank that he is going to send to you for the Z400 bearing and your Timborod. While he has the motors, I would like to do the reangled injectors on all the motors. I have been very impressed with everything I have read about you and what you are doing for the Dales. I will let Maz know that i would like to have this done and work out the logistics between you and him. Please PM me or call me (740) 225-9800 to work out payment for everything.

Thanks,
Phil

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Timbo your not going to have time to ride anymore:)

timbomoose

#15 Post by timbomoose »

I hear you 27.More work time means less ride time,but at least it will be for dales.Going to get out this weekend for testing, at least thats my excuse, and hit majestic with animalscannibal and hazmatt.We're even going to be nice and let our buddy with a yfz tag along.LOL.Hopefully we'll run in to tjusa and moto450.biggrin.gif Wanted to go to rausch creek with everyone but found out the wife has to work that day and will have to watch the kids.Also cnc parts will be in and will be fixed tues so I can finally get caught back up again.Darn Big Dog sounds like you have even more dales than me.You lucky dog.It must be nice you make me jealous.tongue.gif I'll send you a pm.

timbomoose

#16 Post by timbomoose »

Would love to.My boy is 4 and has a lem caymen and would love to ride too,but my wife would have a coniption if I brought the 9 mnth old daughter.sad.gif

omegas

#17 Post by omegas »

Great, now I have to wait to get my motor back from ATK, take off the intake, ship it to you, get it back, put it back in the bike. I'm never gonna get to ride!!!:mad:

DMAC10

Realignment???

#18 Post by DMAC10 »

What was the turn around on getting this done??
Its probably 3 day shipping from PA to KY, So total time is what????

When you get old you need every advantage you can get!!!!smile.gif

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by omegas
Great, now I have to wait to get my motor back from ATK, take off the intake, ship it to you, get it back, put it back in the bike.  I'm never gonna get to ride!!!:mad:

Intake?? You will have to pull more than that. I think you should call Cord @ ATK, tell him your plans, and see if he will ship timbo just the head before re-assembling your motor, that would make much more sense.

jamiesel

#20 Post by jamiesel »

Changes to ecu when this is done?