Reangled injectors

blaze#52

#21 Post by blaze#52 »

hey timbo can you put new valves in and new springs also, i have two hard seasons on mine, i do not want to see one drop, let me know a price if you can do this, thanks

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jamiesel
Changes to ecu when this is done?

Not needed. Maybe some offset changes, but mine ran fine when I got it done!

racedraper

#23 Post by racedraper »

does the new atk have this upgrade , if not how long will this special be good for. I am planning to buy the new atk next year so just wondering

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#24 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by racedraper
does the new atk have this upgrade , if not how long will this special be good for. I am planning to buy the new atk next year so just wondering

At this time, reangled injectors, are not standard on new ATK's, but who knows what the future may bring.,,, There is an earler post, on this thread, where Haydug suggested for someone to quote "call Cord @ ATK, tell him your plans, and see if he will ship timbo just the head before re-assembling your motor"
As for how long will this special price be good for? ,,,,,, Thats Timbo's EVERYday price.
Not a sale or special. Being a Tool and Die Maker :deal: ,,, he devised a method that does not require welding,,, thus cutting the labor time in less than half, and passing the savings on to us.
:head: :clap: :clap:

aroracer72

#25 Post by aroracer72 »

still availavle...and does someone near you or you yourself do any kidn of porting also??..for an additional cost????...im very interested!!!!/////drop me a PM or email me aroracer72@yahoo.com
CHAD