Galfer brake rotors - SPECIAL DEAL

Brad Oakley

#1 Post by Brad Oakley »

After long negotiations with Galfer, Blackwidow is happy to announce a fantastic deal for all Cannondale ATV owners! We have entered into an agreement with Galfer to liquidate their remaining WAVE ROTOR inventory. This price won't be repeated. The parts won't be manufactured again. At this price, the smart move would be to buy a set and set it aside for future use! The price FOR A COMPLETE SET (ALL THREE ROTORS) is only $110.00 (plus shipping.) That's less than Galfer's list price for any one piece. Contact us as soon as possible to reserve a set, before the supply is gone

azcannon

#2 Post by azcannon »

your trying to take all my money with these good deals aren't you. dang it that is a smokin price.

Cndale97x

#3 Post by Cndale97x »

I'll need a set. Does anyone know if the fronts are the same as a 400ex? I have 400ex front spindles on my ride.

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

I do believe 400EX Hubs have 3 bolts for the rotors. Unless different years have different hubs.

paulzy

#5 Post by paulzy »

I definetly will take a set !!! How can you pass up a deal like that.

GDITheman

#6 Post by GDITheman »

I'm in for a set. Let me know what needs to be done.

Brad Oakley

#7 Post by Brad Oakley »

Call we'll get you taken care of! Other options are listed on our website: www.blackwidowatv.com.

GDITheman

#8 Post by GDITheman »

Ordered a set. It was my 1st time calling the "new" blackwidow. i was abit bummed i didn't talk to brad, but the girl that did take the order was knowledgable and professional. thanks for giving us the sweet deals.

Brad Oakley

#9 Post by Brad Oakley »

Trust me on this... If you ever meet Angie, you'll NEVER want to talk with me again!!! biggrin.gif

GDITheman

#10 Post by GDITheman »

just got my rotors. very nice. great service from brad. thanks, buddy.

how long to rotors last? i want to put them on, but my old rotors aren't worn. didn't know if i should wait until the old ones wear out or go ahead and install the new waves. if the waves will last for a long time, i'll just put them on now since i don't ride often enough to be worried about wearing them quickly.