Welcome!

haydug

Welcome!

#1 Post by haydug »

I would like to be the first to welcom John onto this site as a sponsor.
I first rode a KTM setup by him 2 years ago. I was VERY impressed with it. I had a YZ 250 at the time, setup by pro-action through a sponsorship deal, and at this particular track, there was absolutely no comparison. The KTM would track over the rough, and settle into the turn very nicely.
So, after picking up my 2005 KTM 525 last year, it was no queastion on who to send it to. I passed up a basically free suspension job from pro-action to pay for MX-Tech to set up my KTM. I must say I couldn't have been happier. I went from bottoming on small stuff, and the rear kicking all over on small choppy stuff, to the bike tracking straight, and only bottoming on large flat landing, while still remaining plush on the smaller stuff.

I have started talking with John on a regular basis, as he will be setting up my suspension on my quad this hear, as well as the bike. This guy is very knowledgable about valving & spring rates, etc. He even has a shock dyno to perfectly match up your front shocks. I have a local friend who is very fast riding a TRX 450, with a stock setup redone by John, and it does compare to his axis/arsf-x race bike. He wishes now he wouldn't have spent all of money until truley finding the limits of the stock stuff. As you know, re-valving is alot cheaper than buying complete aftermarket stuff, which sometimes needs revalved again.

So, if you are interested in anything shock-wise, pick up the phone and call John. Tell him you are a cannondale rider member. If you explain what you want, how you ride, and answer all of his queastions accuratly, you will get your suspension back setup to you, and you will be very happy.