Need my shocks now

Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

um...i really don't see haydug as too out of line. A bit too sarcastic sure. But UpsMan didn't even pay for the shocks. And if they are that wrong then why even ride on them? I had thought maybe he paid for them and John was being difficult on getting them done. Not the case. I am actually very shocked that John even sent them out to you without them being paid for.

UpsMan

#12 Post by UpsMan »

I was surprised they showed up without being paid for also. I was surprised they showed up at all because I hadn't heard anything for a long time. I didn't ride them more than a couple of times, then I had them re-done locally. They were not useable the way they were.
Haydug knows a lot more about the situation than he is letting on, and he is really being stupid by stirring things up. He just can't pass up an opportunity to take a jab at the Wisconsin guys.
For all you drama queens: John will fix my shocks, I will pay him. End of story. Let it go....Let it go......Let it go.................

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jul 17 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
um...i really don't see haydug as too out of line. A bit too sarcastic sure. But UpsMan didn't even pay for the shocks. And if they are that wrong then why even ride on them? I had thought maybe he paid for them and John was being difficult on getting them done. Not the case. I am actually very shocked that John even sent them out to you without them being paid for.

Maybe you ought to open your eyes Happyboy.Its not only in this thread where those little digs have been going on lately under Haydugs name.As for situation between MXTech and UPSman thats thier business till MXTech complains directly to you guys.Sounds like thats not going to happen.

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

Why don't you just leave it alone. You're doing the same thing. Be the bigger person and stay the HeII out of it. You're just as bad. I know it makes you angry when Haydug or 4rmoks does stuff like that. It makes me mad too. I try to leave it alone, but you consistently jab back.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes thats true.

UpsMan

#16 Post by UpsMan »

OK, here is the end of the MX tech Upsman story. Quick version, I paid John. Sent rear to get dual rate conversion like should have been done the first time, and repair blown o-ring. Shock came back dual rated, o-ring not fixed. Thanks a lot. I haven't been able to get ahold of him via telephone, and I'm done trying. I don't care anymore. He has been paid, I recieved bad service. End of story. Use your own discretion in doing business with this man.