Need my shocks now

UpsMan

#1 Post by UpsMan »

Please send them back, done or not. I really need them. I know you say you sent them last week, please give me a tracking number. Thanks for everything. This is Roger Brown from Berlin wisconsin.

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

Did you get this resolved? Just curious.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

I got them, but they aren't really done right.

JohnMX-TECH

#4 Post by JohnMX-TECH »

I've been trying to contact you for the last 2 months. Please call the shop at 724-336-3293. I have not received payment form you.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

wait, they were never paid for?

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

The work performed on the shocks was not what we discussed nor what I asked for. So, NO. I had to have them re-done to be useable. John, I will call you Monday.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Never paid for! LOL. Another post on trying to bash someone, when only telling the side of the story that makes you look 100% right, and the other party 100% wrong. Must be a Wisconsin thing: "it's our way, or it's WRONG!"

Maybe I'll start a thread for timbo, "where's my crank" I need it NOW! Oh wait, I didn't pay for it yet, hmm, did I even order it yet?

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

I would have to say what comes around goes around. If you don't return a phone call yourself, how can you expect it to work the other way???

UpsMan

#9 Post by UpsMan »

Haydug, why don't you call your buddy John and find out his side of the story. I talked to him yesterday and I think we understand each other now. If you need to know more, call him. I'll give a real short summary of my side for you since you are such an important guy.
I didn't get what I was supposed to get, so I didn't pay. You got a problem with that? Too **** bad. As far as I'm concerned, everything else from here on out is between me and John. We are working it out. We had a long discussion yesterday and he said he would do whatever it takes to make these shocks work right. Trouble is, I'm in the middle of a race season. Not a lot of time to ship shocks around the country. I do believe John is a good, stand up guy that you can trust to send shocks to. Haydug, I don't know about you and your Wisconsin thing. I was right to be unhappy with the service I got. I accept his explanation. Time to move on.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

I think Haydug is really Arimoks.Nobody ever went looking to start crap as much as him and I bet if ISP is checked thats who it is.Either that or Haydug needs to get a life.