Homemade Headlight Deletes

kdeal

Homemade Headlight Deletes

#1 Post by kdeal »

Boomer,

Can you post a pic of the headlight bezels with the blockoffs you were making before? I couldn't find them in a search.

Thanks,

Ken

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

sure, here's a pic ... just email for more

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

installed:D adding trailtech's to barmounts now for convenient no-fuss lights.... I haven't noticed any unusual debris blowing in, and these help vent the heat from radiator, forcing more cool air around the spars and tank -- one guy is installing some LED's behind the grilles, just for bling.

m0n5t3R

#4 Post by m0n5t3R »

Hey man nice idea.I was talking to Pdavis a while back about a similar idea i had.I think they look sharp.Being an electrician i notice what you used but was wondering if your not trying to make any money on these if you would pm the exact materials you used?I myself want to make apair for my bike and am not intending to make any money on it.

Canniboomer

#5 Post by Canniboomer »

... just email your version of headlight scoops, older 3-rib or newer smooth style with lighthanging tabs -- backfitting is a different type and threadlength for each version -- have correct stock here cheap enough. Large O-ring must compress at same time the grille is squeezed tight, and without bushing popping out -- not as easy as it looks, and many lookalike parts don't work same and rejected here already. biggrin.gif

m0n5t3R

#6 Post by m0n5t3R »

kool ill look at the bezels this weekend and get back with ya.I must have missed the first part of the post,I didnt know you was selling these items.Let me know the ballpark price and ill get he info ASAP

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Dave,

We got everything.

Thanks,
Ken