Thanks Dave

Smitty911

#1 Post by Smitty911 »

Thanks for getting the parts to me Dave. They are one the quad and looking good. Except the heal guards, I won't have time to get to them.

One Problem:

Those 4 Stainless Steel bolts with the washer and rubber gasket. You didn't tell me you had them. aaaahhhhhh

They look so good now I have to get the rest of them for the plastic. Let me know how much for the rest of the set.

Thanks Again

Smitty

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

I thought you might like those for the scoops, as compared to stock, or plain SS bolts with flatwashers. And I've been playing with them for elsewhere on the machine, with and without tophats. We'll have to confirm either option, so I can put together the correct lengths. They are not expensive.

Have a great time down there in Glamis!!!!

Smitty911

#3 Post by Smitty911 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Feb 10 2007, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought you might like those for the scoops, as compared to stock, or plain SS bolts with flatwashers. And I've been playing with them for elsewhere on the machine, with and without tophats. We'll have to confirm either option, so I can put together the correct lengths. They are not expensive.

Have a great time down there in Glamis!!!!

Ready to leave NOW!!!!! I don't remember what the total are it looks like:

10 for the foot basket they all need to be replaced.
6 for rear plastic
2 side panels
4 for the Hood

The Three bolts that hold the flywheel is that working without the flywheel being pinned? If so throw those in also.

Let me know. Darn you, more bling. They should polish up quite nicely. I do have some work to do on the frame and stuff.

Smitty