Stock and Moto A-arm fixes

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Here you go Canniboomer.Let me know what you think.

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Interesting!. I see that the T-bushings will pinch tight for the earlier 01-02 frame. And with grease on the O-rings the bushings would just pivot with some grease-seal protection? Keep more grease in?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes grease stays in and water stays out.O-ring bushings are used with stock T-bushings and stock o-ringed plastic bushings if you have 03 frame.(Shortened Plastic bushing flange and shortened T-bushings in 02 frame).All these have been tested on my own and a few other quads and work excellent no more corrosion and properly sized to allow the bolt to be tightened TIGHT and plastic bushing to rotate on Metal bushing Rather than the metal bushing rotating on the bolt which causes frame wear etc. and is not correct.The 02 Moto a-arm spacers have two benefits.The bushings wont dig into frame like stock does when used in 02 frame and the flange also keeps the seal from popping out when you grease the a-arm pivots.There is no need for these in 03 frame since they have a washer on each side moto arm.