Easy E

#11 Post by Easy E »

Here's a shot lit up:

Easy E

#12 Post by Easy E »

Here's a pic lit up:

MX Quad Dad

#13 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Can you build one with the map select and trim lights? I really don't like the ones that I got from Optimum. Also can you get the plugs for the select buttons?

Easy E

#14 Post by Easy E »

Originally posted by MX Quad Dad
Can you build one with the map select and trim lights? I really don't like the ones that I got from Optimum.  Also can you get the plugs for the select buttons?

Working on it....there's some circuitry involved with the map select/trim defeat light array - not just LED's in that one. The billet mount isn't practical in that case. I am currently working on an enclosure - also replacing the 3 LED's with a numeric counter (standard 7 segment LED display) to display the numbers 1, 2 or 3 for a better visual.

GDITheman

#15 Post by GDITheman »

these do look cool. i never thought about getting one until i read this thread.

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

I have waited for the status lights for a while because I didn't want to do all the wiring. Now that i can just plug them in, I might spend the money. So I can buy the kit without the billet mounting bracket and put them in the plastic?

Canniboomer

#17 Post by Canniboomer »

Yes, we are making up kits for the fenders, or you can mount them to an existing plate. We can also supply replacement lights, with resistors already within, and at higher intensity than you already have. Two light sizes are available, and we are looking at alternate housings. For what you get, these are a great deal. The fender mounts range from $40 to $50.
For trying to decide what is best for your machine, and for pricing etc, it's best to just email your model and mounting intention, and I'll get back to you. pacrimdm@msn.com

Easy E

#18 Post by Easy E »

Here's what you get with the individual light kits - 10MM kit shown: