Status Light Kits

Easy E

Status Light Kits

#1 Post by Easy E »

Just wanted to post and show status light kits now available through Canniboomer. Took awhile to get these assembled, but the finished product is very cool. The billet mount kit bolts right up to the stock MX handlebar clamps. No wiring needed, just plug them into your accessory harness plug on a bike or quad and you are good to go.

Easy E

#2 Post by Easy E »

Quad mount with '03 straight style stem:

Easy E

#3 Post by Easy E »

And the kit itself:

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

These are MUCH brighter than normal status lights. You will notice them quite readily while riding in full daylight. In fact, you might actually catch yourself "hoping" for some light-activating problem, just to see the nice colors!

The yokes are custom reshaped from aftermarket early billet mounts that I found at TrailTech. Easy E has done a superb job of assembly as you can see. As long as your top-clamps have a flat surface to bolt to, these are a quick and high-tech upgrade.

For Badvox, there will finally be a no-brainer installation!biggrin.gif

How much? We have to sleep on that and check on some longterm supply issues.... we just wanted to get the early pics out, since some of you have started thinking about these various versions lately, and may wish to compare features and price. But they won't be expensive, considering the high quality craftsmanship, labor involved, and the cost of the baseplate, etc.. More to come on this soon, either here on in the sponsors section.... and we'll have some lit-up pics also.

badvox

#5 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Canniboomer
For Badvox, there will finally be a no-brainer installation!biggrin.gif
[/B]

Ah people are finally starting to get to know me!! :clap:

toothandnail

#6 Post by toothandnail »

I have an early version(you actually had to plug in each wire seperately) they work good ,but I have problems keeping the lights in the mount and recently one light broke off where the wire comes out of the light , from the stress of mx. Any Ideas ?

Easy E

#7 Post by Easy E »

Tooth&nail - Is this on a quad or bike? Also - can you post a picture of your current light setup/mount? Thanks! These billet units use an epoxy to secure the LED's into the LED housing - very strong and resistant to the mass vibration transferred to the handlbars we Cannondalers love so much!

Easy E

#8 Post by Easy E »

Also individual light mounts available: 10MM and 5MM versions

Easy E

#9 Post by Easy E »

5mm

MyCannibal

#10 Post by MyCannibal »

man it figure these would come out now after i bought the old style 5mm....and i had the same problem as tooth and nail...