Engine bolt kit

T-Rex

#1 Post by T-Rex »

I have to say that Dave's new engine upgrade bolt kit is one of the best I have seen. I work for a hydraulic hammer company out of Germany and those fasteners is all they use in there hammers. I have yet to see one come loose. If they hold up in a piece of equipment that is designed to destroy itself, then it should last a life time in our Cannondales without worries.

Good job Dave biggrin.gif

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

Can anyone post a picture of what it looks like?.....

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

Please email for pictures, since I am not set up for posting any pics via URL.

click here, NOT PM, and just ask for quick pics, thanks. pacrimdm@msn.com

duwax

#4 Post by duwax »

QUOTE (T-Rex @ Apr 12 2006, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just one question, do you know what a hydraulic hammer is and what it does? blink.gif

Good day to you 440MX4ME as you refer to yourself. Goodness gracious, but I do sincerely hope that you are gesting, what. If my Mildred knew that her pater had invested hard earned Pounds in an entrepeneureal exercise which reflected a loss of earnings, well my goodness, the lady would go stark raving bonkers. Do enlighten me my good fellow that your utterings are but a tad on the loose side will you. If we good souls in The Savannah are sitting on two time bombs, then my good lord, do inform us won't you, what.

With my good wishes to all you American four wheels quad bike riders including 440MX4ME,

Brendal.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

This is a great kit. Well worth the money and I will never do a stage 8 again. smile.gif

gfk51

#6 Post by gfk51 »

it's great job ! easy to install and complete kit ! wub.gif

hawksd1

#7 Post by hawksd1 »

canniboomer is currently trying to put my motor back together after my stage 8 kit let loose inside and ate up oil pump drives thus destroying my head. I believe after talking to Dave he is really got a very good plan with those new bolt locks. I would advise anybody with the stage 8 to take a look to see if any of the retaining rings that hold the ears on the bolt are even slightly loose, if so remove before the rings remove themselves and rattle around inside your motor. It can only end in agony. The stage 8's retaining rings need to be snug
enough to hold the pressure against the ears and of course vibrations further the problem at least in my case. Just thought Id throw in my 2 cents

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

Re-posted pics:

Cdale_racer_669

#9 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

how much do these run?i need a set!!!

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

How do these lock down? they look like they have a lockasher under them and that is all. I will be putting a friends motor back together with either a stage 8 or this, but I need to know how this is better than a stage 8