Trailtech Vapor

Canniboomer

#11 Post by Canniboomer »

Yep, I have dang near every item for the X440 conversion, and some things that are N/A via ATK.

The Vapor unit displays engine temp (coolant sender included), outside temp, time of day, rpm and max rpm, ride time, distance, speed and max speed.

Unique parts and mounts are adapted for our Cannondales, and all are discounted. Just email your details when ready.

...here are some pics for now, of a fatbar conversion and dashboard setup, and just waiting for a Vapor or LYNX computer

ozarkdaler

#12 Post by ozarkdaler »

How would it mount to say the stock tag bars or a bar with the crossbar pad. Would you need to get different bars?

J. Delaney

#13 Post by J. Delaney »

Dave, you need to bring one of those over to my house. When will my tank be ready?

Canniboomer

#14 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ May 3 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How would it mount to say the stock tag bars or a bar with the crossbar pad. Would you need to get different bars?

An alternate case would be used, and it would bolt to our flat-top topclamps, and extend forward, like the option shown here, and the other dirtbike above.

But there would not be enough room for steerable headlights below the tach -- That would require the taller One-piece yoke setup.

yep, lots of options!

Canniboomer

#15 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (J. Delaney @ May 3 2007, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dave, you need to bring one of those over to my house. When will my tank be ready?

JD, ...right after peterock's tank, and a few others!... ASAP will try, hang in there, thanks. biggrin.gif

captmoto

#16 Post by captmoto »

Canniboomer,
You stated that you have just about everything to convert an X440? I am thinking about dual sporting my X440. What do you suggest I use?

Canniboomer

#17 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (captmoto @ Jul 9 2007, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canniboomer,
You stated that you have just about everything to convert an X440? I am thinking about dual sporting my X440. What do you suggest I use?

The Cannondale items are still available for a full-blown conversion like was being done in Europe..... we are converting one here this summer also, and incorporting the upcoming Vector Speedometer. The Vapor Tach also available in the same newer casemounts. I'm not an electronics wizz at all, and the spider web of add-on harness wiring is daunting, but very complete and high quality. Customers have installed it all, but I have not done so yet. Just send an email, and we can get started together, step-by-step. Advise your harness label number if that's accessible. You should budget over $300, and less than $400 depending, and that would not include any stator replacement, or a voltage regulator.... but I bet I can save you about $100 overall, and you would be 100% Cannondale. A few items might be needed from Utah.

Don't bother with the silver twin-halogen headlight that you see on the stock E models. It's not highway approved, and quite lousy for light output. It looks good, but that's about it.