Welcome back Dave

hawksd1

#1 Post by hawksd1 »

Hey Dave welcome back! Just noticed you were back online ... Hope you had a great vacation.

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

... back yes, but from a vacation? no, dang it.
Unfortunately I had laptop troubles in the middle of the boonies over in Holland... but I found a fairly large stock of parts to help keep our 'dales going. I rode the KTM-Cannondale over there -- the one with the LC4__ motor nested into the Cannondale frame by Tonny and Jimmy Sloot -- some very nice work -- those guys are really clever, and very nice as well. JH, I'll call you soon.

383astro

#3 Post by 383astro »

That KTM quick? What parts did you pick up?

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

yep that monster was fun, but I still like the fuel injected splendor of our own Motor and setup. In Europe, guys are doing whatever they need to keep these things running, so customizations are routine.
FYI, I have a crank coming back that may be an earlier conceived Euro-version of the Z400 setup, but also using a Z400 rod with bushings! It's coming in a container load with other parts, like clutch paks, brakes, sprockets 13 14 15t, all rears, tranny filters, filters, levers, maguras, flywheels, crate motors, plenty of misc, dirtbike parts, too much to list.... I carried back several items I was short of. If you need a part, just email or call for quick quotes.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool.Welcome back.I cant wait to see that new plastic.Hope your selling it.

383astro

#6 Post by 383astro »

crate motors? Why did you find these over there?

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

Those parts are the remaining inventory of Cannondale Motorsports Europe. Cannondale still produces bicycles in the same East-Holland location, by the way... but the Motorsports parts were sold off a few years ago to a nearby KTM dealer, who just held them intact.

C27, those Euro-version ATV side spars are huge! Actually, they are entire black side panels that cover the whole sideframe and motor down to the cradle!, with insulation bound to the inside, and all molded for a tight fit. The slightly flared radiator scoop is part of the panels also.

The Euro noise regulations must be strict, and Cannondale must have been forced to create these full side panels to conform. But we can custom-trim them here for a good appearance. I'll install a set for pics when they arrive, before and after trimming.

Several Cannondale purists will likely want a pair to experiment with, or to add to their museum collections of parts. About 40 pair will be available, and not expensive.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Would work great for IceRacing.Would keep quad a bit warmer.

theJeStEr1340

#9 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

SWEET!!!!!!! Jujst saw this, hope I am not too late for a set of euro sides.