ATV Stealth Sidepanels

Canniboomer

#1 Post by Canniboomer »

..... here ya' go, guys...European sound-deadening sidepanels!... these are unique collectibles for die-hard Cannondalers -- Imported back here from Holland!

These panels are 4mm thick, and lined with foil-backed insulation. They should be useful for cold-weather riding. Or, they can be custom trimmed to make unique sidespars. You can remove the insulation layer as desired.

The radiator shrouds are integrated, and the same mounting holes are used at the radiator, tank, and rear fender mount. The fit is quite good. A ziptie slot on each side keeps the lower lip wrapped just under the cradle.

As a special offer, I will bring up to 8 sets to the ride at Majestic, to save on shipping cost. $50/pair and bagged, prepaid. Black only.

Paypal, or just confirm to pacrimdm@msn.com for an online CC or Paypal invoice.

wink.gif

edited 10/30/07: still available at $50/pair, plus shipping

azcannon

#2 Post by azcannon »

cool , If I only had snow.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

My only question is on the heat of the engine. Wouldn't those cause a lot of heat and cause the engine to run hotter? Either way, if I had some cash I'd buy them just for the looks and keeping mud off the engine. Very cool find and worth the buy people!

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

So this means that you're coming to the group ride?

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Boomer,

Bring a set for me. I call you tomorrow.

Ken

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 25 2006, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this means that you're coming to the group ride?

Yep, I'll show up mid-day on Friday, and look forward to meeting up with the whole gang.

If anybody needs last-minute parts delivered, let me know by Thursday, and I'll tote along in my luggage.

kdeal, yep call me, thanks.
Dave

hawksd1

#7 Post by hawksd1 »

Hey Boomer how easy would it be to cut or trim these a lil for nerf bars. I mean are they very rigid or soft enough to cut without snapping them? Just a thought

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

These are a very tough and pliable material, but not brittle. You could easily notch, trim, dremel, etc.

hogman

#9 Post by hogman »

Hey Dave i need a coolant tank and cap. If u have them could you bring to the group ride for me?
Just give me a heads up on how much so i can remember to bring enough cash.

Thanks
Joe

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

Joe, you're covered,.....thanks.