motor mount update and swingarm pivot rebuild kit

moto440

#1 Post by moto440 »

looking for the mount update kit and also a place to get the stuff to rebuild my swing arm pivot area since it has some slop, thanx

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Welcome back to Cannondales!

....both items are in stock, and total $90-something shipped.
just send me an email, with any needlist.......... for quick prices, or for an invoice.
thanks, Dave

moto440

#3 Post by moto440 »

thanx, i believe i sold you the ohlins damper from my last moto!! i will let you know when i am ready just bought a set of moto arms and shocks are next once i get someone to buy the front end from my moto.

also you wouldnt happen to have a battery tray would you this one is missing it and had some monster battery in it i bought a new stock size battery but have no holder for it.

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

Yes, battery tray, straps, tophats, bolts,....whatever -- all in stock, new and used.
I also have the pricey guts for the Moto arms at decent prices, and a slick upper joint setup,....... and stock lower joints, if you are tuning up your set.

moto440

#5 Post by moto440 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Jan 21 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, battery tray, straps, tophats, bolts,....whatever -- all in stock, new and used.
I also have the pricey guts for the Moto arms at decent prices, and a slick upper joint setup,....... and stock lower joints, if you are tuning up your set.

the arms have machined in delron buskings and are new joints and all, but i need the whole battery tray used is fine just let me know a price since i have no tray parts for it at all