Need misc. parts

TricityCdale

#1 Post by TricityCdale »

Hi Dave,

I just purchased Dave Jenkins' Moto and would like to get one of your air filter setups for it, with two K&N filters/outerwears. I'd also like a couple of sets of stainless fasteners for the plastics if you have those.

I left a message on your phone as well.

Thanks,

Jeff

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Cool!....so that means that you now have two Quad-Tech Hooded 'dales?!

Yep I have the hardwares also,... and getting back to normal this week after the unloading from DuneFest.... will email.

TricityCdale

#3 Post by TricityCdale »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Aug 4 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool!....so that means that you now have two Quad-Tech Hooded 'dales?!

Yep I have the hardwares also,... and getting back to normal this week after the unloading from DuneFest.... will email.

No, mine didn't have the Quad Tech hood. That is Dave's brother, Roy you're thinking of. And BTW, he has been running his Dale non-stop over at St. Anthony's for three years now and just absolutely loves it. In fact, he just raced in Twin Falls, ID this last weekend and won the Pro class over the Idaho State Champ and local pro champ. Everyone was asking him, "What is that thing???" He said he had the slowest quad out there, but the Dale was able to put the power to the ground better and would out-pull them all in the corners. Most everyone else was on LTR's.

Give me a call when you get unpacked....

Jeff