manual s

exotic rider

#1 Post by exotic rider »

Hello,
I was just wondering if I am able to source the owners,service ,engine service,supension service manuals for the cannondale x440 2003 . I would like the paper copies if there around or maybe i could download here? also I have finnaly made arraigments to pick up my 440 next weekend(hard to get away from work this time of year) and will probly be calling you if thats cool as I want to go through it and get your fuel line upgade kit,direct intake, and some other as needed items. thanks.

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

There is a wealth of info here somewhat more geared towards the bikes... this site has been down for some time and may not last long. Grab anything and everything you can by making a cannondale file and hitting save as and putting it in there and read it all later.
http://www.cannondaler.com/

exotic rider

#3 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Mar 10 2012, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a wealth of info here somewhat more geared towards the bikes... this site has been down for some time and may not last long. Grab anything and everything you can by making a cannondale file and hitting save as and putting it in there and read it all later.
http://www.cannondaler.com/

thanks for looking out man! i have been on the site and wow! there is a ton of info there just when i thought there was aton on here this is awesome! thanks again .

bigfoot17

#4 Post by bigfoot17 »

Did you get all of the manuals that you need? I have put together a pretty good selection.
Owners
Engine
Suspension
Parts

exotic rider

#5 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 13 2012, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you get all of the manuals that you need? I have put together a pretty good selection.
Owners
Engine
Suspension
Parts not yet i got the suspension manuals,engine parts manual but no service manual or owners

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

PM SENT
I will help you with what I got.

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

I also have the Service and Owners Manuals, and others -- handy for quick send-back.
Just email directly for whatever you guys may still need.

bigfoot17

#8 Post by bigfoot17 »

Dave,
All I have is the 2001-2002 engine service manual. Do you have the 2003?

Canniboomer

#9 Post by Canniboomer »

I'm not aware that a 2003 Engine Service Manual was ever issued, and it's not really needed except for some corrections here and there.
Even the ATK reprints are the same 2001-02 Manual.