Welcome Teixeira Tech!

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Would like to welcome our newest sponsor Teixeira Tech. Teixeira Tech carries long Travel A-arms for our Dales. 11" of wheel travel and requires a 20 3/4 '' shock (eye to eye). They are fully camber and caster adjustable and wheel base adjustable. Retail price is $1000 Cannondaleriders special under $500. Josh will post exact price. Wannabale who also helped get carbon fiber parts for our Dale has also worked with Teixeira Tech for this special price. Contact Wanablaze for more info. Thanks for this screaming deal on this TOP NOTCH front end. Limited supply at this price.

Dachshund

#2 Post by Dachshund »

This is really cool. Just one question. What is the reason for +2.5 and not +3?

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

I would suspect it is due to having hiems all around and being fully adjustable. Gives you that little bit to play with to dial in your front end and still be under 50"

TeixeiraTech

#4 Post by TeixeiraTech »

The reasoning behind the +2.5 was to keep the dale under the 50" mark and it also helps transfer weight to the outside wheel in hard cornering.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Welcome!Nice stuff.Could you give us the shock specs for these?Lengths is what I am really looking at.If we can come up with something using shocks we have already modified it might make it even more affordable.

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

Steve,
These arms will require a shock of 20 3/4" length (eye to eye) with a compressed length of 15 1/4" or 15 1/2" depending upon the steering stem. I will post more details about this when they go on sale.

ScramblerXLE

#7 Post by ScramblerXLE »

These sound like an amazing deal! sorry, but i'm new to 'dales, are the 20 3/4" shocks the moto shocks? How long are the Blaze shocks because that's what my cannibal is running... would love these arms, but don't really want to buy new shocks too... thanks for the info!

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

OK guys, listen up. The a-arms in question do not use any of the shocks that came stock on any Cannondale model (even the Moto). The Moto used like 18" shocks plus or minus. Cannondale is one of the few manufacturers that went to a LT set-up at less than 19" shocks. The Blaze shocks or any other shocks from a stock Cannondale (other than the Moto) are regular travel and way too short. These arms in question are a killer set of arms at a fantastic price. It's time to start Ebay shopping for LT shocks from another model (should be more plentiful).

wanablaze

#9 Post by wanablaze »

If there is enough interest, I may see what I can do to get a deal/group buy from TCS. Unless you guys would prefer another shock company? I know Fox doesn't make anything that long at this point, and TCS does. TCS may be a bit cheaper than other brands, but I've ridden a set before and had no complaints.

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

Why not try Ohlins. They have changed their shocks for the better and I have heard great things about them. Or how about PEP. Seems to be a good setup for MX.