PC Products headlight deletes GROUP BUY!

Sand_Blaster

#31 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I'll be wantin a set of deletes this summer somtime... but I wanted to ask if their is any chance of a yellow colored deletes?
Thanks

wanablaze

#32 Post by wanablaze »

Sorry,
Mark told me he's done yellow before, but didn't like the material. I can get red and blue, though.

Thanx, wanablaze

ACEwrench

#33 Post by ACEwrench »

i recieved my red deletes and couldnt be happier!!! thanks wanablaze!! ill post pics up pretty soon...she looks evil!!!!

wanablaze

#34 Post by wanablaze »

I recieved the rest of the deletes from Mark today.

Special offer #1
I have one set of black that needs the clearcoat pulled back where the washers sit. They will be sent back to Mark tomorrow. He will only need them for a few minutes to finish them. They will be sent out the same day he gets them (directly to buyer). $5 off to the first person to claim this set.

Special offer #2
I also have a set of silver which has a line through them which can be seen at certain angles. $10 off for the person who claims this set. If nobody wants this set, Mark will have to make another.
In order to recieve the refund, you must post in this thread. First poster gets discount. All other sets will be going out this week. Thank you again for your patience!

wanablaze

#35 Post by wanablaze »

Black set Finished:

Unfinished:

Silver set, Hard to see line here:

More visible here:

Psychosis

#36 Post by Psychosis »

I'll take the special on the black set if not taken. Don't mind waiting a little longer. Just let me know.

wanablaze

#37 Post by wanablaze »

You've got it, Psychosis. thanx! Will refund $5.

cannondale27

#38 Post by cannondale27 »

Can you post pic of the defective silver?I really am not that picky and may take them if not that bad.

jesshamner

#39 Post by jesshamner »

The silver is posted. There's a line in it. Its not too bad though.

wanablaze

#40 Post by wanablaze »

Just as a reminder, I have the deletes in hand. Remainder of payment is appreciated. I'm anxious to get these shipped out. Thanx, wanablaze.