PC Products headlight deletes GROUP BUY!

wanablaze

#1 Post by wanablaze »

Well guys, good news. I got ahold of Mark@Performance Carbon. He is very busy (just got back from Glamis), but spent some time on the phone with me today. I'm sending him a deposit and he's going to make carbon headlight deletes for us again. I will try to get a picture up A.S.A.P.

I don't have a confirmed price yet, but I'm hoping to keep them under $100 with a donation to the site included. These are available in black carbon or silver carbon. Blue and red are also available. However, since it is harder to work with and the material is more expensive, cost will be around $15-20 more for red or blue. Prices will be updated as soon as we get a better estimate.

In the future, I will work with Mark to have other parts made, including side spars, gas tank covers, radiator shrouds, and even a number plate to work with taller aftermarket bumpers. However, we are currently going to stick to one part at a time. We will not develop other parts until the deletes are done. This may be the only time the deletes are made again. If you have wanted a set, now is your chance.

What I am trying to do is determine how many sets of deletes I need made. If you would like a set, and would be willing to put in a $35 deposit, please post your name and what color you would like and how many sets. If you would like red or blue, the deposit will be $55 per set. If you do not want a set, please do not post (please start another topic). I'm hoping to have at least five sets produced, 10 would be ideal to keep costs down. I will keep the following list updated daily.

Carbon deletes order list(names in bold have sent deposit):

Order. name: color(quantity)
1. Acewrench: red(1)-delivered
2. Psychosis: black(1)-delivered
3. Cannondale27: silver(1)-delivered
4. Guy310: black(1)-delivered
5. tooth&nail: black(2), silver(2)-delivered (finally)
6. jesshamner: black(1)-delivered
7. CdaleRider09: black(1)-awaiting payment.
P.S. First order will go in on Monday, so please get your order in by Friday. Deposits can be sent through paypal to cdalemotorider at yahoo dot com (no spaces, at and dot are symbols). Please include your name and the address you would like the deletes shipped to. Phone number optional. If you do not have paypal, pm me and we can work it out. Thanx, wanablaze.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Man this is the wors timing ever. Just spent all my money on parts for this season.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

Wanablaze: Put me in for a set of blacks. Just tell me where to send the deposit. Thanks for getting this done.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

1 set of silver deletes.Thanks

Guy310

#5 Post by Guy310 »

1 set of black for me please.

toothandnail

#6 Post by toothandnail »

2 black , 2 silver for me

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

What color would you like, Jess?