Summer Group Buy

wanablaze

#1 Post by wanablaze »

Ok guys, I know carbon fiber parts aren't cheap. So I've gotten Mark @ Performance Carbon to cut us an awesome deal. For the next two weeks the following package will be available:

1. Radiator shrouds: Black or Silver. Sale price of just $150 (These cost me $145 for each set I have shipped here in the next two weeks. I'm not banking on this deal and I cannot get a better deal on these.)

2. Frame spar covers: Black or Silver. Sale price $175.

3. Gas tank covers typically run $60. However, each person who buys a set of Radiator Shrouds and a set of Spar Covers will get a carbon gas tank cover for free! That's right, a set of Radiator Shrouds, a set of Spar Covers and a Gas Tank Cover shipped to your door for $360. (150+175+shipping+paypal fees).

Anyone wanting to get in on this, please respond here or PM me. Do not forget to include your color choices. Default is black. I will keep a list of members. Paypal can be sent to: cdalemotorider@yahoo.com Minimum deposit of $150. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanx, wanablaze.

Order #. S/N, Radiator shrouds, Frame Spar Covers, Gas Tank Cover.
1. Canniboomer, Black(1), Black(1), Black(1).

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

What about a full set of plastic? How much does that cost?

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

To be honest: I'm not sure how much it would cost, but I know it wouldn't be cheap. If you're really serious about it, we could probably get it done. However, it's not just expensive because of the large pieces, but also because of the fact that tools would need to be set up.

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

I'm not serious about buying it because I don't want to spend that kind of money but I was just wondering if it was possible and how much it would cost.

wanablaze

#5 Post by wanablaze »

This last year @ Indy there was a full carbon fiber gas tank there. From what I understand, F1 cars use carbon fiber for the transmission housings/cases. Crazy stuff. Mark doesn't have enough time to get real crazy with the stuff.

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

You wouldn't want CF for full plastic anyway. It would cost a fortune, and the first time you rubbed a tree or rolled it on it's side, the stuff would basicallyt explode. It's usually made to be rigid, and doesn't have a lot of bend to it before it gives.

Marc

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

I thought about that after I had posted. It would be horrible to spend all that money and then go out and break it the first time riding it. I don't usually hit trees hard enough to ruin plastic or roll over but nobody is perfect.