Last chance

CannondaleRider

#11 Post by CannondaleRider »

What's the pricing on the front number plates?

Still says "to be announced shortly"

biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#12 Post by wanablaze »

Number plates are $79 plus shipping (sorry I never got around to updating the sheet). wink.gif

coke469m7

#13 Post by coke469m7 »

Hello, I deff 100% want a set of blue carbon head light delets just need to no how to pay you
and how much i can pay asap. thanks very much

Ryan

coke469m7

#14 Post by coke469m7 »

Hello, just wondering if orders got placed, just trying to make sure i got a set.

Thanks Ryan

wanablaze

#15 Post by wanablaze »

Hello Ryan,
As I told Sand Blaster, Mark really didn't want to make the red or blue stuff anymore. He agreed to do it though for an added cost. I'll PM you the details.

If you haven't ordered yet, don't worry. I've decided to give it one more week on behalf of the group ride in Ohio. The 8th of June will be the final day to place an order. By then I will need a deposit of at least 50%. If you want to send paypal, my account is cdalemotorider@yahoo.com Please account for paypal fees...
Thanks guys!

BTW, I have one black carbon hood for on sale for $235 shipped. These were over $260 new!

cdaledave89

#16 Post by cdaledave89 »

Wanablaze,

I tried to PM you but your mailbox was full. I'll take a set of silver carbon fiber deletes. Do you prefer Paypal or can I send you a check for the deposit?

Thanks,

Dave

QUOTE (wanablaze @ May 28 2008, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Ryan,
As I told Sand Blaster, Mark really didn't want to make the red or blue stuff anymore. He agreed to do it though for an added cost. I'll PM you the details.

If you haven't ordered yet, don't worry. I've decided to give it one more week on behalf of the group ride in Ohio. The 8th of June will be the final day to place an order. By then I will need a deposit of at least 50%. If you want to send paypal, my account is cdalemotorider@yahoo.com Please account for paypal fees...
Thanks guys!

BTW, I have one black carbon hood for on sale for $235 shipped. These were over $260 new!

wanablaze

#17 Post by wanablaze »

QUOTE (cdaledave89 @ Jun 2 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wanablaze,

I tried to PM you but your mailbox was full. I'll take a set of silver carbon fiber deletes. Do you prefer Paypal or can I send you a check for the deposit?

Thanks,

Dave

Either or. Just let me know what works best for you. Please note that these may take a bit to get finished as they are all handmade and Cannondale stuff isn't at the top of Mark's list. I can also save you shipping by bringing them to a group ride. If you have any other questions, feel free to give me a call. (847) 354-1398. Thanx, Josh Z.

Cleaned out my inbox!

Sand_Blaster

#18 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Sent money out to yah. Think they will be done in time by June 15th?

dustin_j

#19 Post by dustin_j »

wanablaze, your pm box is full.
Thanks,
Dustin

BigRob

#20 Post by BigRob »

Are the number plates ready?

BTW-your pm box is full!