08 Quad Graphics and specs

peterock

#21 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (Dachshund @ Nov 6 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I noticed they are offering as an option an "automatic clutch". Are the talking about a Rekluse?

Stephen.

I'm not sure. I'll check into it.

Happyboy

#22 Post by Happyboy »

can't say who, but lets just say they are very close to ATK's owners. smile.gif Come on Pete, don't go blindly believing whats in the releases.

peterock

#23 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Nov 6 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can't say who, but lets just say they are very close to ATK's owners. smile.gif Come on Pete, don't go blindly believing whats in the releases.

Unless you post your facts and findings you words don't mean anything. That would be you putting yourself in the same boat you are claiming ATK is rowing right now, and I know YOU wouldn't want to do that now would you? So unless you can back up what you are saying why don't you move along and go find who pissed in your wheaties this morning.

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

Once again everyone compares ATK to cannondale.I have told you guys that most ATK motors are better than Cannondale in many ways.I have seen the diffs with my own eyes.Yes we all know something happened with some and they werent as advertised but most are and just adding the 450piston does make a difference powerwise.

jesshamner

#25 Post by jesshamner »

To prove him wrong, all you have to do is post a dyno chart for the 08 ATK.

peterock

#26 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Nov 6 2007, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To prove him wrong, all you have to do is post a dyno chart for the 08 ATK.

Happyboy can step forward and prove his claims for a change.

jesshamner

#27 Post by jesshamner »

It's seems to me like it would be a lot more likely to get a dyno chart from ATK than Happyboy buying an 08 and then putting it on the dyno.

peterock

#28 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Nov 6 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's seems to me like it would be a lot more likely to get a dyno chart from ATK than Happyboy buying an 08 and then putting it on the dyno.

I was going to reply with something different. Just read the entire thread and you will understand what I'm saying Happyboy needs to prove. Hasn't this community had enough of the "I know this because a buddy of mine from two years ago saw so and so and they said this"? So, until he can back up his informations let's move forward. It really gets old everytime anything ATK is mentioned Happyboy has to swoop in and save the day with the first bash.

ozarkdaler

#29 Post by ozarkdaler »

boys lets all get along cool.gif

jesshamner

#30 Post by jesshamner »

Can you get a dyno chart anyway?