Weapon MX Exhaust

belly0trigger

#11 Post by belly0trigger »

ok,thanks

peterock

#12 Post by peterock »

Latest image of the WeaponMX/ATK canister. Very nice exhaust with no corners cut. Look for a killer set of dual exhausts as well.

ozarkdaler

#13 Post by ozarkdaler »

Very Nice.

MyCannibal

#14 Post by MyCannibal »

so how much for one can wrapped Pete,...and will this fit the early 02 header?...and is that wrapped can you have pictured used?...reason I ask is cuz it ooks a little discolored toward the end...unless thats just the pic...I wouldnt want to buy a can and have it go discolored...

peterock

#15 Post by peterock »

The "green" discolor was just something he was trying. The design is actually anodized (or a process similar) into the aluminum and not painted. You would have to actually scrape it off.

From the weaponmx site:

"the image is impregnated 0.002" into the aluminum it just isn????????t coming off! No stickers, no labels, no tin badges with pop rivets. The art on the can is 100% in and on the can. In addition, our end cap is made from aerospace 6061 Al. and is machined from billet. This exotic component is then hard Anodized to mil-spec tolerances and laser etchedwith our logo."

A custom image is possible. However, let me know what you are thinking as far as a layout first as he doesn't want to compromise his own logos and design.

As for fitment, that is being worked out right now. The first one you saw on the Glen Helen quad was actually made for the 03 style header. However, I advised him to go with the 02/HMF style slip-on. I asked Timbo to give him some input and more then likely the canister will have an attachement and specify at time of order for style of either 02 or 03 header. Plus, good chance the dual set-up will have a billet attachment at the head to allow for a larger diameter header. So with Tim's sugestions, the availability just got pushed back a little along with the final price. Plus ATK has to give the final thumbs up on all of this as it is only right they have the final say. These should be priced competively with the HMF systems though. At least that is the goal.

DMAC10

#16 Post by DMAC10 »

Good looking pipe, I got to see them in person at INDY.

It would definintly be color coordinated with my plastic and graphics. tongue.gif

Will it have a spark arrestor????
Meet sound checks????
Make me faster????

Can you get a senior citizen discount.
It would be hard to spend a lot of money for one and just keep it sitting in the garage. LOL

Now taking donations LOL laugh.gif

peterock

#17 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (DMAC10 @ Feb 22 2008, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good looking pipe, I got to see them in person at INDY.

It would definantly be color coordinated with my plastic and graphics. tongue.gif

Will it have a spark arrestor???? I would assume so since they are made in Cali.
Meet sound checks???? Goal is for 99db without quiet core, 96db with quiet core.
Make me faster???? Yes, and even faster if you are color coordianted

Can you get a senior citizen discount. No, since senior citizens shouldn't play with such toys, risk of hip fractures.
It would be hard to spend a lot of money for one and just keep it sitting in the garage.LOL

Now takeing donationsLOL laugh.gif

peterock

#18 Post by peterock »

First order has been placed. Price on the full system is $599. Anyone interested let me know.

SlOoT

#19 Post by SlOoT »

How is this full system performance wise ? And man, that ATK canister looks very nice, thumbs up wink.gif

peterock

#20 Post by peterock »

I haven't seen a dyno chart for the ATK one yet, but the weaponmx has outperformed on other makes. As soon as I have my hands on a full system, you can bet we'll be doing a dyno comparison.