Weapon MX Exhaust

peterock

#1 Post by peterock »

Looks like the Weapon MX exhaust is set and available to order. Price needs to be set but will be competitive with everything else out there.

Pipes can be built with several different internal set-ups depending on your sound requirements to get the pipe to the 97-99 range. Plus they have a quiet core to bring it down lower and are working a new quiet core device to help retain your bottom end power.

Available in the standard finish and also an ATK flag design they are finishing up as I type. Possibility of having pics up tomorrow.

Sand_Blaster

#2 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Dang right after I bought my FMF ... just missed it by a month lol.

punkrock

#3 Post by punkrock »

QUOTE (peterock @ Jan 15 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like the Weapon MX exhaust is set and available to order. Price needs to be set but will be competitive with everything else out there.

Pipes can be built with several different internal set-ups depending on your sound requirements to get the pipe to the 97-99 range. Plus they have a quiet core to bring it down lower and are working a new quiet core device to help retain your bottom end power.

Available in the standard finish and also an ATK flag design they are finishing up as I type. Possibility of having pics up tomorrow.

How soon can we get one?? Are the available for the bikes?? or quads only??

ozarkdaler

#4 Post by ozarkdaler »

I have not seen the flag design on the pipe but I have seen this exhaust before and I think they look good and seem to be well built.

peterock

#5 Post by peterock »

I know they plan on having them done in time for the Indy show for sure. They were looking at having a full system and slip-on. Full system was slightly different then slip-on as in attaching to the header. Talked about it and they are going to make them the same.

I was hoping to see the flag design by today but sounds like it won't be till next week. Should be able to start placing orders this next week as well.

Currently they only made them for the quads. Not sure what it would take to have one made for the bike. I wouldn't rule it out.

timbomoose

#6 Post by timbomoose »

Can't wait.Always great to have another option.Way to go ATK.

peterock

#7 Post by peterock »

I believe the weaponmx logo going to be minimized with a larger "ATK in the same place, but this gives you an idea. Entire can wrapped.

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

I forgot to add that they should be available for the bikes in the near future as well.

belly0trigger

#9 Post by belly0trigger »

hello,do you have the picture the exhaust waepon?
do you have the price?
thanks

peterock

#10 Post by peterock »

I don't have the set price on them through ATK yet. I know they usually retail for a full system at about $600. I believe through ATK the price should be around $450 to $500 for a complete system. Should have a better idea in the next couple of weeks as everyone is busy trying to get ready for the dealer show in Indy.