Weapon MX Exhaust

peterock

#21 Post by peterock »

Right now it is only the full system. The slip-on version hasn't been made but will shortly. All canisters come with the spark arrestor. Quiet core insert is available as well. Sounds like they should be around 99db as is shipped to ATK. Quiet core will reduce this as well and also different size down turns and such as well to adjust the sound. Should be shipped to ATK in about two weeks.

peterock

#22 Post by peterock »

Forgot to mention that I should have my falicon stroker in about two weeks as well and plan on doing a HMF QRS dyno run and then same day WeaponMX run for a true side by side comparison. If for some reason I'm not able to fit the test into my schedule either Tim or Steve will be contacted to test them out. Once tested, Bill will start working on the slip-on to HMF/02 header. Current set-up sounds like it won't work with the header for the toaster muffler as the center line is off and causes the header to hit the subframe.

Can't wait to see the final procuct full system in two weeks as it sounds like he redesigned the collector as well to make it a true collector as he put it.

UpsMan

#23 Post by UpsMan »

Hey pete, when will they be here? My motor is broke in and ready to dyno. I'm really looking forward to seeing this pipe.

peterock

#24 Post by peterock »

I'm hoping ATK has them this week.

peterock

#25 Post by peterock »

looking like about two weeks yet as they are supposed to be finished this weekend. Sent to ATK, then sent to me. So figure and extra week in there.

Symoto

#26 Post by Symoto »

Any updates on the Bike twin pipe ?

Thanks Mark
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (peterock @ Mar 18 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looking like about two weeks yet as they are supposed to be finished this weekend. Sent to ATK, then sent to me. So figure and extra week in there.

peterock

#27 Post by peterock »

I'll have to see where he is at with them.

UpsMan

#28 Post by UpsMan »

Pete, any word on the pipes?

peterock

#29 Post by peterock »

Sounded like they should have some this week.

UpsMan

#30 Post by UpsMan »

[attachment=6177:DSC01485.JPG]

Let them know there is no rush. I got my ho-made version here and it will be proudly displayed all over Wis and Minnesota soon.